User Controls

What is your guys' sweet spot for...

The amount of drinks you have in a night? (Include your optimal BAC if you know it.)

For me, I usually like having 4-8 drinks over a span of 1-3 hours.

My BAC sweet spot is .1-.2, anything lower and I'm not very sociable, anything higher and I am incapable of socializing.
    a liter of 5%ter beer is nice,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a liter of 5%ter beer is nice,

^Asian tolerances
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    3 rapid fire shots of favorite likka, every hour or two, followed by drinking on cold ice water. I should try drinking alcohol again one day for the hell of it.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    2 cups of BRRRRRRRRRITISH hot tea, and maybe 32oz of chilled green tea with ginseng.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kawkasian 2 cups of BRRRRRRRRRITISH hot tea, and maybe 32oz of chilled green tea with ginseng.

lol, all the asians here drink hennesy and green tea
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    It's good for your pecker
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kawkasian It's good for your pecker

The Hennessy or the green tea?
    Green tea is a vasodilator
    I drink ginseng sometimes for circulation
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    From what I hear Asians drink pretty heavily
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    When I drank regularly the amount between 4 and 6 12 ounce beers drank quickly. Once it got to 8 plus it's usually sloppy drunk with possible blackouts on the forecast.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I dont drink but i like coffee
    About 10 beers but now I'm on the wagon cause IT'S BAD and hella expensive
    Originally posted by Fox ^Asian tolerances

its called self-control.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 About 10 beers but now I'm on the wagon cause IT'S BAD and hella expensive

if anything i have less energy if i dont drink plus i stay up all night and then sleep in all day honesty none of it really makes any sense *cracks beer* and gets a big foamy mustache
    Instigator Space Nigga
    i picked up the bad habit of just drining till i blacked out, at 18 i was already hiding my alcoholism, i was pretty bad on the speed and ecstasy before that and when i came off it and just went straight on the alcohol...when i was still living at "home" i would jump the wall in the yard to get more beer....

but my drinking has varied over the years, always the strongest lager or cider, when all the Research Chemicals came out and you could get them through the post my drinking increased and i would just drink whisky, rum, vodka

im a horribe drunk anyways so would drink alone unless i was going to the football, but i always had beer in the fridge
Jump to Top