User Controls

If anybody ever made a line.-+totse-+/disciple/fifth/anger

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    wHat if somebody made a line and they decided to tronscrass behinds any state of instictuation and he said the that i said that we have a problem with lucipher and you watched the time and you told them you are perfectely well in exc epting someone in time before the state but you hit in the shower anyway and you told them one day it's time..and you told them they did not know how to hold something and you told them cool this is barstow and you kept typing and you told them you watched them for that kind of shit and they asked one time if they are an nigger and you told them 554 and they told you 334ms and told them this is luscifer what you do you think i will say to the devil and why do i feel ilike an 398 spider is doing and you left that nigger at your old house and told them you will have to take care of this in time and that if you find out they have fucked up like up i talked to the president of the unites states of america and we said that we know exactly what is happening and you told them it starts with a rhombus and you take the time to find something in the sky, then uh you let us know and you said this is plymouth and you said this is exemca and you told them yes i am i am blaine robert elvidge and they said what and you said this is agrcilutuate and told them do you criss cross when you walk and you told them i'm blaine it doesn't matter about an pbandj and you them this is z this is ambersand and you said but he said so you push the teal and tell them this is the devil like you actually invited a girl into your household and you told you like dress design and listened to an quee? If someone said they're being struggled or tortured in the mits of a fit and you said i will watch that you can find people that watch the floor and you said you don't like overawlls and told them one day that this program excepted overawlls and you told them that you're not in the bible and you actyually listened to the suffer of jesus christ and listened to someone who could not understand how to talk back to someomnne when you said you will pray for them but the truth is you were not fast enough to save someomne in the sistaym and you were really pissed that Some Money Took Someone And Actually Tried To Hurt Him and you said know youthe the you know the fuck what why don't you fuck, before we kill you you fucking ogrilla og9
    Yeah mamm that's a ruff town you're in I'll tell you what. I lives in van and worked there for two months. My bromo did too and some Crack heads broke into his van while he was showering at the gym and stole his underwear and all his work documents. That place is pretty fucked up heard

tl;dr?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Great. Now I'm cross-eyed.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked tl;dr?

i mean i wanna read it cuz its mash but god damn boi that is a wall o text yo
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    ok i read it

not helpful, instructions werent clear, dick got stuck in cieling fan
    Instigator Space Nigga
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    14 - 10 - 20
    Mash is now a full-blown cyborg.

What if you found those gangsters on the edge of Barstow just like your supposed to?

What if you found those gangsters on the edge of Barstow just like your supposed to?
    Originally posted by mashlehash What if you found those gangsters on the edge of Barstow just like your supposed to?

*feeds mash a handful of AI bits&bytes*
    Cyan+Teal-Pink=(.322)/(.420)+(.554)x(.720)=(.1005):!TIME?

Jump to Top