User Controls

One down one to go.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    One of the two wicked witches of Comiefornia has died at 90 years old.

only one more ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny only one more ?

Two if we put you on the list. But then it wouldn't really be a list of just people who matter.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    you will probably die first. Waiting for politicians to die and then celebrating their death is the most bitch cucked shit you can do, how about you know fucking MURDER them or something? bunch of pussies

if you don't like these people then get rid of them. Waiting until they die means nothing, they will just replace them with someone with more energy to tell you what to do and you will probably gladly follow orders and roll over like good sheep AS LONG AS IT'S NOT THAT OTHER PERSON!!!

politics is brainwashing. Stop caring and start throwing molotovs and chopping off heads like the french of moslems HEADS WILL ROLL
    Originally posted by totse2118 you will probably die first. Waiting for politicians to die and then celebrating their death is the most bitch cucked shit you can do, how about you know fucking MURDER them or something? bunch of pussies

if you don't like these people then get rid of them. Waiting until they die means nothing, they will just replace them with someone with more energy to tell you what to do and you will probably gladly follow orders and roll over like good sheep AS LONG AS IT'S NOT THAT OTHER PERSON!!!

politics is brainwashing. Stop caring and start throwing molotovs and chopping off heads like the french of moslems HEADS WILL ROLL

I’ve been saying this for years. Why even bother to vote when you aren’t strapping on a vest? If you aren’t putting a vest on and walking into a crowded area in a major financial district then what are you even complaining about?

(In Minecraft of course)
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I thought this thread would be about you killing Paul Wozny and his rotting toe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox I’ve been saying this for years. Why even bother to vote when you aren’t strapping on a vest? If you aren’t putting a vest on and walking into a crowded area in a major financial district then what are you even complaining about?

(In Minecraft of course)

creeper politics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I thought this thread would be about you killing Paul Wozny and his rotting toe

No need, they will kill each other.
    Long Live Califo
    A truly hideous bag of worthless shit. Good riddance. Hope she enjoys Hell.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I thought only popes, dictators and monarchs died of old age while still in office.

America literally has such old, evil politicians they're heeling over and dying of old age while still elected.

What sort of degenerate population elect such creatures that aren't even able to serve their full terms in office due to decrepitude?
    Democrats want have her to have a temporary vote of "Yes" by default, even though she's dead.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ A truly hideous bag of worthless shit. Good riddance. Hope she enjoys Hell.

Only God can judge her. You're going to hell just for saying that. Enjoy!
    Originally posted by mmQ Only God can judge her. You're going to hell just for saying that. Enjoy!

It's doesn't take God to see where she's going.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker One of the two wicked witches of Comiefornia has died at 90 years old.

At this point she really should consider stepping down
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Democrats want have her to have a temporary vote of "Yes" by default, even though she's dead.

The law in California says newsome can appoint anyone he wants to replace her until the next election. Obviously it will be a democrat. I don’t know if he’s picked already but
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox The law in California says newsome can appoint anyone he wants to replace her until the next election. Obviously it will be a democrat. I don’t know if he’s picked already but

It should be Lanny.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I thought only popes, dictators and monarchs died of old age while still in office.

America literally has such old, evil politicians they're heeling over and dying of old age while still elected.

What sort of degenerate population elect such creatures that aren't even able to serve their full terms in office due to decrepitude?

Ha Ha You do realize probably half of the populations ancestors where probably crazy so Britain dropped them here. The other large groups come from places with an average IQ of a retard.

The world should count themselves lucky we haven't nuked the entire world. And it's not because we like them but most are kinda lazy.
    I think one of our shared NIS principals is Environmental Stewardship. Lanny has to wear his flapjack hat and otherwise nude and grow a tree or a organic corncob everytime someone makes a post. Also the server should be powered off at night time to save energy and slow the global warming
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Two if we put you on the list. But then it wouldn't really be a list of just people who matter.

i c old women lives rent free in you're head.
Jump to Top