User Controls

Like bruh just start injecting testosterone

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I recommend it. Especially to someone like -Spectral, who might have totally been uploaded to the metaverse by now.

I'm not going to go into detail why I had to start blasting Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml, but since I have I have felt pretty great, and back to my old self aka when I was 18 browsing totse waiting for registration to open, waking up with a severe erection every morning that will not go away unless I beat it the fuck into submission.

My BP is a little elevated, and history of definitely dying from cardiac issues, but I never go on an actual "cycle" so far, just keep my levels what I've heard is optimal, between 800ng-1200ng, injecting 50-75mg usually every 2-3 days.

I've lost about 80lbs, and gained about 15lbs of muscle in like a little over a year, can run and jog again everyday, etc.

And I don't believe I'll always run my test this high, but with my family heart issues I don't expect to live long long, but since it is a quality of life issue, I feel as though keeping my test around the 1000ng mark is like running my engine slightly hot, but as long as I eat somewhat healthy, exercise, and take bp meds and keep levels from staying sky high, I shouldn't do much damage. Like I overall feel much healthier mentally and physically. And since I had to start after Covid f'd me up, I don't know I feel like it was a reset on my system.

Anyways get your levels checked. Doctors are idiots if you are below 400ng and they say you don't need it, you still might. (I did medically qualify for test after Covid weight gain, although I always wanted to try it from a bodybuilding perspective, I said I wouldn't shut down my nuts unless I had a reason, and being fat and having 2 tests under 250ng was reason enough to try it out)

I've always wanted to make workout journal posts but I hate my body too much to post updates to progress, but it would be a good motivator.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    unless you're a girl lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top