User Controls

How I'm unhappy with getting a raise.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    3% raise. I make $26.50/hr now.
    Cool right?
    Well it's not because then they say the company sucks and needs to save money so they cut off everyone's overtime.
    My OT is not much but it's more than a 3% raise will make up for.
    And they tell us this in front of a brand new fridge and water cooler no one asked for all while defending their own dollars being so high.
    Absurd.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Next time they pull some bullshit take an AK47 to work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Next time they pull some bullshit take an AK47 to work

ak47 ammo is too fast and powerful they will just pass right thru his coworker without hurting them too much.

he needs tec9 or mac10 or uzi loaded with hollow point 9mms.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ak47 ammo is too fast and powerful they will just pass right thru his coworker without hurting them too much.

A bullet going straight through the brain or heart will do the job.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    No, Vinny is right, being shot with an AK47 doesn't hurt that much and isn't deadly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kawkasian A bullet going straight through the brain or heart will do the job.

it wont hurt tho.
    Exit wounds are pretty painful kids.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Exit wounds are a sign of health since they mean the bullet is no longer in your body.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    should have learned programming
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster No, Vinny is right, being shot with an AK47 doesn't hurt that much and isn't deadly

That's why hardly anyone being killed in Ukraine. Might as well throw snowballs at each other if using an AK-47.
    All those school shooting victims are really alive and thankful the perps used an AK.
    $26.50 is pretty good for what you do. But if you’re unsatisfied why don’t you take your skills elsewhere. Join a union or something
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox $26.50 is pretty good for what you do. But if you’re unsatisfied why don’t you take your skills elsewhere. Join a union or something

Yeah that's above the US average.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Exit wounds are pretty painful kids.

not if the bullet takes out most of the brain matter while exiting the head.

guaranteed painless.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not if the bullet takes out most of the brain matter while exiting the head.

guaranteed painless.

In your case the bullet would need to hit you in the ass then.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ak47 ammo is too fast and powerful they will just pass right thru his coworker without hurting them too much.

he needs tec9 or mac10 or uzi loaded with hollow point 9mms.

^doesn't understand cavitation or wound channel.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker ^doesn't understand cavitation or wound channel.

↑ thinks human bodies have the consistencies of a block of gel.

"americans" have high body fat and low muscle mass which greatly reduces a projectiles ability to cavitate by richocheting.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ thinks human bodies have the consistencies of a block of gel.

"americans" have high body fat and low muscle mass which greatly reduces a projectiles ability to cavitate by richocheting.

I'm willing to bet you've never seen a gunshot wound other than on the internet kid.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker I'm willing to bet you've never seen a gunshot wound other than on the internet kid.

does it make you a hard man seeing bullet wounds live in person
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny does it make you a hard man seeing bullet wounds live in person

It gives me an understanding of terminal ballistics which you obviously lack.

Jump to Top