User Controls

Migrant children howl in pain as they crawl through razor wire to reach US

Donald Trump Black Hole

A mother from Honduras crawled through concertina wire with her three children after crossing the Rio Grande river from Mexico into the United States on Sunday, September 24, 2023, in Eagle Pass, Texas.
    James Keivom for NY Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/09/25/migrant-children-pictured-howling-in-pain-as-they-crawl-through-razor-wire
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Damn, the quasedillas must be fire in the USA.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thats concertina. Shouldve used razor wire
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no blood? yeah ok buddy retard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    in the video the border guards literally cut the wire and let them through, what's the point of putting it there in the first place
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    just catapult them
    Biden is calling them.
    Originally posted by totse2118 just catapult them

Giant slingshot in a rubber tire?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Should have arrested her for child endangerment and then deported.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    "Migrant children howl in pain as they ARE FORCED to crawl through razor wire to reach US by their bitch mothers".

Fixed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kawkasian "Migrant children howl in pain as they ARE FORCED to crawl through razor wire to reach US by their bitch mothers".

Fixed

Like I was saying, arrest her, make her do some work on the chain gang and then deport.
    shouldn't have crawled into it
    Throw some kidney beans on them and you have mexican chili by the time they crawl through the razor wire.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Thought in Texas it was illegal to put beans in chili, for the record I put kidney beans in mine.

Damn think I'll cook some chili today, thanks for reminding me new nigga name Kawkasian.
    Originally posted by jerryb Thought in Texas it was illegal to put beans in chili, for the record I put kidney beans in mine.

That's what gay Texans say...the ones trying to "act" manly rather than being actual men...they tend to drive lifted pickup trucks too...steers and queers etc.
    Wonder how much the photographer paid her?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    When I was a kid we had to crawl through razor wire to get to school both ways
    Not a bad d3al.tho. For $1000 or something, you know every liberal rag in the country was tripping over themselves to thrpw money at the guy
    Speaking of which this mornings road rage incident involved a faggot in a lifted truck...he was driving erratically and "forced" his way in front of me...I flashed my lights and he had gone to the trouble of mounting really bright white LED lights on the BACK of his truck so he could flash people back from behind...what a faggot
    Originally posted by Rape Monster When I was a kid we had to crawl through razor wire to get to school both ways

NO FOOLIN, JACK. Honest Injun.
Jump to Top