User Controls

Just took 450MG bundy

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    This will be the most intense trip I've done since salvia. wish me luck, I'm hitting 4th plateau.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    do you weigh like 80lbs? how tf you hitting 4th plat with 450mg?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i really need to do some bundy. for old time's sake.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai do you weigh like 80lbs? how tf you hitting 4th plat with 450mg?

180, should I do 600+ ?
    Originally posted by Meikai i really need to do some bundy. for old time's sake.

Get robotabs, they are hard hitters
    Also is there a playlist with good trip music to listen to that anyone can link
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    classic
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs 180, should I do 600+ ?

Yeah, if you want to hit 4th at that weight I think you'd wanna do 600mg minimum. Been a long time since I thought about bundy dosage ranges. If you already ate 450mg though I'd ride out the 2nd to 3rd and try for 4th another day. 450 + 150 + 150 + 150 is like the classic 'plateau sigma' dosing regime though, iirc. So that could be fun in its own way.

Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Also is there a playlist with good trip music to listen to that anyone can link

honk. listen to the Mechanicus OST.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQvR5Wek_Lgwa7nROPjMPriMlZL_fRQB1
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    https://bundy.tripsit.me/calculator

According to this calculator (not the one I used to use), at 180lbs you'd actually want 1200mg for 4th? Fuck me. I used to do 900mg and be off my shit. 600mg should get you a solid 3rd though, which I always liked da most.

EDIT: I really wish lanny wouldn't fucking enhancement in URLs, but whatever.
    Originally posted by Meikai https://bundy.tripsit.me/calculator

According to this calculator (not the one I used to use), at 180lbs you'd actually want 1200mg for 4th? Fuck me. I used to do 900mg and be off my shit. 600mg should get you a solid 3rd though, which I always liked da most.

EDIT: I really wish lanny wouldn't fucking enhancement in URLs, but whatever.

Thanks man, I'm doing 600
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "I got a plateau sigma goin on...yeah man.....YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

RIP silly sploose

GO BIG OR GO HOME lol

I'm melting
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How much bundy is in the large bottles of robotussin? I used to chug 2 of those bottles and then try posting on zoklet and I gave up almost immediately and just did whatever the fuck I did which I don't even remember. Just lost in some weird time loop trance type thingy not even really knowing what the fuck was going on.
    I can feel my stomach gurgling. I wont vomit though .usually I don't, at least.
    What the fuck is bundy
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Fox What the fuck is bundy

d
    x
    m

Lanny wordenhancemented it to that because Sploo was a bundyhead and called it bundy or something, idk. Although imho sploo was more of a Dahmer than a Bundy.
    900 mg bundy consumed. I have some shamanistic work to do, fuys.
    word niggered
    Ok so during the trip, whilst laying on my back, I was suddenly propelled upward at an extraordinary speed, the world around mew engulfed in darkness. In front of me where 2 grey brick walls, one on my left and one on my right, and in between these walls was a wooden gate.
Jump to Top