User Controls

My life goal is to start a company that will become A HUGE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION.

[redacted]

Post last edited by Actor at 2017-03-29T04:12:10.719655+00:00
    Zame here, harvest asteroids and shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this thread makes me sad and I'm not sure why
    *bump*
    What have you don e today to work towards this goal?
    I daydreamed and fantisized.
    Well?
    I think I'm gonna go for it. See i've been finding these fortune cookie messeges on the floor/other places while im out at stores and stuff, and I think they're some kind of *signs* or something from a higher thing, telling me this is what I must do and I'll succeed and become rich.

Post last edited by Actor at 2017-03-11T04:07:35.303874+00:00
    what state are you in?.
    Michigan...
    we should buy an abandoned factory and manufacxtuere legal chemicals aman i got like $5k cash we can make like pestificee dand ferttilizer attoally legal no drugs just rattex man legal ini the hoood get some chemicals to make ertilizer yup

îmghttp://i.imgur.com/D04t2Hg.png¸^éimgé
    ok
    lets zoo it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Actor Seriously, I am for real. I'm gonna start up a company and almost everything I do will be for THE COMPANY. Any money I make is THE COMPANY's. I'll distribute buisiness cards, flyers, do stuff to promote THE COMPANY. Pretty much everything I do will be for THE COMPANY. And I will try as hard as possible to make it into A HUGE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION. And it all be MINE!!!!!!!!

what kind of company?

actro, i hope you do it, be the change you want to be.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra this thread makes me sad and I'm not sure why

because you have no goals of your own?
    Exactly
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You should run for president next election. President Shitfucker, the greatest president in the history of presidents
    Let's zoo it
Jump to Top