User Controls

Anybody out walking in a neighborhood between 1:00am - 5:00am is probably up to something.

Next time I see a prowler like that I should grab a coffee mug and go outside and be like "Hi!, Good Morning to ya!!" Or do a drone ghost prank on them.
    When I lived at the crack shack with my dad I only left the house around midnight after the train went by I would take the tech pipe outside and lay on the couch in my backyard with my cats and do a fat rip from the pipe as the train honks loudly (i lived next to the tracks) scaring my cats, such a rush, every night, and I would stock up on doritos triangle, pepsi, arizona green tea and other goodies.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I walk around all the time at night and think about lost loves and childhood memories that were once long forgotten, while drinking coffee and eating gabapentin.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I walk around all the time at night and think about lost loves and childhood memories that were once long forgotten, while drinking coffee and eating gabapentin.

Sounds chill. I want to walk around with you and do tech and spray graff
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sounds chill. I want to walk around with you and do tech and spray graff

that would be badass man, i love walking around at night, i live right next to a park, pool, b ball court, and a haunted mesuem. my neighborhood is pretty cool. the other night i found other people at the park and we just had a couple brews and swung on the swings for a bit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude respect the night Walker's. Either they're just drink and enjoying their night or they're carhoppong either way it's OK. It's part of life.
    Or, you know, walking to a night shift job
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Respect the night
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck the cop that stops someone at night for being there. Fuck that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^what are you doing son?! its night you should be asleep!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^what are you doing son?! its night you should be asleep!

Come to TC gahggggggggg
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cash me there.
    I think they call them swing shift workers. probably longshoreman or off early from doing Janitorial work. but they could be strapped. I'm sure in Texas it would be reason to shoot then ask questions. But my guess is not.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I like walking around at night with the moon and starlight. I find it very relaxing.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump When I lived at the crack shack with my dad I only left the house around midnight after the train went by I would take the tech pipe outside and lay on the couch in my backyard with my cats and do a fat rip from the pipe as the train honks loudly (i lived next to the tracks) scaring my cats, such a rush, every night, and I would stock up on doritos triangle, pepsi, arizona green tea and other goodies.

That sounds really nice actually
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I work all night long. I'm out almost exclusively when the sun is down. The folks out wandering around these hours are usually homeless or just thinking. Or smoking/drinking. Try it sometime, friend. It's peaceful.
    sounds like something you would do tbh (actor)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I fucking hate the cops
    sometimes I like to dress up as a ghost by just being me since I'm so pale.

And jump out in front of buses going into service at 3am to see what the bus driver does. Sometimes they just excelerate. They seem to get closer everytime.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I just like to dress up as a murder victim and lay in the middle of the road at night.
Jump to Top