User Controls

7days2Hai: The Official NiS 7 Days to Die Server

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Fuck it, we have a 7D2D server now.

IP address: 107.161.22.92
    Port: 7777

Discord for the homos: https://discord.gg/wZ2Nm7Rs

Let's see how much of a clusterfuck this ends up being.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    project zomboid gang here just here to trash this thread and say
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    We had one years ago but you were too good for us then.
    Watch out Kafka might hack into the mainframe and backtrace all of your locations
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse2118 project zomboid gang here just here to trash this thread and say

I actually started trying to set up a pz server but something was fucky with how it tried to find the JRE bins so I said fuck it and did 7d instead. Maybe I’ll try to figure it out at some point.

Originally posted by Fonaplats We had one years ago but you were too good for us then.

I wanted to jump on but didn’t have the time then. Still don’t really but fuck it, I want to merc some zombs
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Vanilla a21?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its painfully slow on my crappy lappy have to run it at gameboy res. might get a proper gamer compy to do male bonding with my admin, yes me liege

#lilSportysHomeLife
    I'd recommend putting a password on it
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra Vanilla a21?

Yeah, I just grabbed the latest stable build. Decreased difficulty from the defaults a bit, made zombies a level slower, 14 day BM cycle, bumped loot 10%. I haven’t done MP but I figured since we’re probably not going to coordinate builds and the potential for lag is there it’d make sense. Down to install mods or fiddle with settings if you have recommendations.
    Originally posted by A College Professor its painfully slow on my crappy lappy have to run it at gameboy res.
    #lilSportysHomeLife

i don't mind it looking like potato
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It kinda looks like shit on a good computer lol, you’re not missing out on much
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Is Frala playing?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Is Frala playing?

No, she’s praying.
    you REALLY had to release this the same day the cyperpunk DLC drops MUH DOWNLOAD SPEEDS MUH THROTTLES
    cybertrunk
    I have completely forgotten how the combat works in this game but I have been playing a lot of TF2 so my fps pvp aiming skills are on point you should have seen me on pyro earlier I was hop jumping sideways while shooting the flare gun into the enemy team and oh man project zomboid is lucky they have a bastardman control scheme that kinda reminds me of dead rising or I would be even better at that game too
    I'll be back on in a few hours, haven't done much but scavenge and try to find food

the new water system pretty much forces you to scavenge a lot early game - you used to be able to find glass jars, or empty out the jars once you've drank the water from them, then fill them up again. now you only ever find full jars and when you drink from one the jar disappears so it can't be refilled. so for the first few days you'll be boiling off a lot of toilet water, at least until you can start building dew collectors.

I don't know how I feel about the last few patches putting major focus on trader quests; it seems like it's the only way to progress and get better items without spending 10x as much time grinding and scavenging
    WHERE ARE GUNS

HAVEN'T FOUND ANY YET
Jump to Top