User Controls

Credit Report

Kafka sweaty
    I took out a loan during the summer and have been making payments on time but just checked my credit report and it doesn't show up that I have a loan at all. This has happened before and was because I legally changed my name, but that shouldn't be the case this time. This probably means I don't have to pay back the loan but I'm annoyed because I wanted it to improve my credit score. Has this happened to anyone or can you think of what could be the cause?
    Kafka sweaty
    Nvm. https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/why-doesnt-my-auto-loan-show-up-on-my-credit-report/
    What you need to do is take out a large personal loan, then loan that money out yourself at a higher interest rate on a P2P lending site

It’s literally free money (unless they don’t pay you back)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    If they don't pay her back she will need to break some bones behind the club.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I took out a loan during the summer and have been making payments on time but just checked my credit report and it doesn't show up that I have a loan at all. This has happened before and was because I legally changed my name, but that shouldn't be the case this time. This probably means I don't have to pay back the loan but I'm annoyed because I wanted it to improve my credit score. Has this happened to anyone or can you think of what could be the cause?

Daddy's money running out?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Your PPSN doesn’t change with your name dear….🤤

Can you even take out a car loan without a drivers license or could this just be more Kafka bullshit?

How about a report of your nipple size?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor Your PPSN doesn’t change with your name dear….🤤

Can you even take out a car loan without a drivers license or could this just be more Kafka bullshit?

Gee I wonder maybe one day she will prove us all wrong and actually do the things she claims..

Until then... post tits sweetheart
    jerryb African Astronaut
    How you get a loan without a job?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Frank Whoreagain Jig2 How about a report of your nipple size?

I’m guessing about the size of a quarter based on her FL pics

Sec-see 🚫🚮
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jerryb How you get a loan without a job?

Mum = co-signed prolly
    Originally posted by Haxxor I’m guessing about the size of a quarter based on her FL pics

Sec-see 🚫🚮

Those look like scron's moobs
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Those look like scron's moobs

Check out the hourglass shaped waist though, no way that is scron.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Check out the hourglass shaped waist though, no way that is scron.

More like 5 min shaped waist
    Doesn't matter I'd still cum on her tits
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Doesn't matter I'd still cum on her tits

*his...it's scron
    Originally posted by Kawkasian *his…it's scron

No way bro
    Those are 100% moobs.
    Kafka post tits so we can know for sure
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Kafka post tits so we can know for sure

I'm glad you said Kafka and not scron
Jump to Top