User Controls

my roomate urinates in the sink

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i believe my younger roomate pees in the sink because i dont hear a toilet flush anytime he leaves the bathroom. the faucet runs for 20 seconds or so and i dont really notice any unusual yellow marks or smells. i konw pee is sterile and hes probably been doing this for a long time but i dont know what to think. it may have to do wit hhim being tall so he might make a mess otherwise. any other space nigs in a similar situation?

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    put a snake in the sink that will learn em
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    RUB HIS NOSE IN IT
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    wash your hands and brushing your teeth in the toilet that way he will be forced to piss in the toilet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Introduce him to piss bottles and then get him to start a collection in his room.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Instigator Introduce him to piss bottles and then get him to start a collection in his room.

if he does drugs then collect the piss bottles when hes not around and extract the drugs from it andwhen you get enough together sell it back to him for extra spending $$$
    I used to piss in the sink when i was drunk at night bc im tall and when youre that drunk trying to hut ur markfrom like 3 feet up is kinda tough. So id just flop my dick on the lip of the sink n let it roll. I at least had the courtesy to run th water afterward tho
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Pissing in the sink is way cleaner than trying to piss into a toilet. Even if you hit the mark, it's going to splash everywhere.
    anywhere is a good place to piss if you can just slap your dick down first and go to town
    Its honestly kinda nice just putting ur cock n balls up on a little pedestal.I bet thats how they pissed in ancient Greece youd read some gay scrolls about like stoicism or some shit and then when ur pisstank was full a slender young boy would gingerly place ur cock inside the amphora
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I like to shit in the sink
Jump to Top