User Controls

Barcoding. From Zoklet. make 100k in a couple months.

AsianSurprize here,

A lot of you may show interest in barcoding which I found was a fairly safe way of scam/theft. Many of you may have read my experience post on Totse, however I think it got deleted so I'll just repost a small guide to let you guys know how to code effectively.

First I would like to go over the benefits of coding versus shoplifting:
    The number one reason I choose to code over to shop lift is because there is no surefire way to get caught, and if you are caught, you aren't entirely screwed. There have been countless times I have simply acted like I didn't know what was going on, and got away with the product anyhow. Sometimes they notice and simply peel the code off thinking that management or something put on a defective code.
    If you feel like stealing is morally wrong, you can morally justify that you're technically paying for it and just using 'coupons' to do it.
    Lastly, I think the lulz factor also has to be taken into account as it is so much more hilarious to buy 1000 dollars worth of goods for 100 dollars.

Just to give you guys a little bit of background on my success with coding, I'll just let you know that I have gotten over 100k in goods over a 5 month span. Only ever got caught once, however the information was inadequate, and was simply a empty threat.

Anyways.. here goes. The first few things you need to remember is that you never want to get cocky when coding. You don't want to set something too low under the selling price, however don't code if you won't make a large profit. Never return things to the same store you coded from, you will get found out and they will take you to the back room and rape you.

The process of coding is as follows:
    1. Collect Barcodes, this can be done through actually physically going to the store, or by collecting them online. I would suggest just going to the store, and planning out what you would like to purchase and pick items similar for a much lesser value. (Example: Xbox Elite coded as an Xbox Arcade) These names both sound the same however there is a 200 dollar price difference. I have also learned that picking ambiguous product/descriptions are also useful. Such as 1/2" cander... or something like that. One will never know what that is unless they have a wide knowledge of the company's products. I mostly collected codes on my cell phone, however you can take pictures of them and take them home as well. Also remember to take down all the numbers at the bottom, usually it will have a single number followed by a set of 8-9 numbers followed by another single number. Don't forget to write down what the product description was for each number barcode.

2. Create Codes on the computer. I use barcode magic simply because my family has a purchased copy, although there a various other programs and online sites that will do the same.If you feel the need you should understand how barcodes work. In short they are just black lines, and the red light picks up the spaces between the black lines, which it interprets as different numbers depending on the space and pattern between the spaces. As I was saying earlier the numbers on the bottom will be kept in your database for future reference. As you create the code enter the single number followed by the set of 8-9 numbers, if you have a good barcode generator, the last number should be generated from the previous 9-10 numbers that you inserted. I used this as a checker to see if the barcode was working properly, or if I had taken down the code correctly.

3. Print the codes. I find that formating is extremely difficult to do on avery labels, although it is easy once you have it figured out and you have the general format. These sheets tend to be expensives at about 30-40 dollars for a pack for 60-100 but that lasts forever so once you get it you're good to go. Staples sells these avery mailing labels in their own brand. If you don't like formating it, you can just get the full sheet that doesn't have any precut dimensions. I have still been on the lookout for some legit precut/presized mailing labels that I could print one code on one sticker. However I have been printing 3-6 codes on each sticker and then cutting it up. Once you have them printed out, it would be a good idea to make sure they are look good, and if you want to go the extra distance I would round the edges to make it look like the store had produced them.

4. Check the code for use. If the store is large enough to have a barcode price checker I suggest using that before you physically stick it onto the box otherwise you may feel retarded when the cashier tries to scan it and it doesn't scan.

5. Stick it on the box. I suggest doing this by picking up the box while pretending to look at the specifications or by trying to read it on then get really close. Have the sticker already on your hand and simply just stick it on as you touch the box to look at it. Another way to do it is, to simply just walk around with it, with you back towards the cameras and slowly stick it on as you walk around. Stick it on straight and make sure that your barcode is covering the old barcode completely. I used to get so lazy, and sometimes the barcodes wouldn't cover so I would take the edge of the mailing labels from the avery sheets and cover it with that... it was stupid but still got away with it.

6. Proceed to checkout. If the store has a self checkout it may relieve the stress on your first time to go through there, however they are often even more dangerous than simply choosing a dumb broad to be your cashier. The machines have scales that weigh the product and if the products don't match the database's weight it will withhold the transaction and wait for a representative to arrive. Simply act calm and say that it's just giving you the message, act confused, don't act like you know what's going on otherwise they may get suspicious. I also often like to buy several things as I code so that if they find that I have coded it looks like it was an honest mistake and someone else had done it, simply because I have bought a few other legit things. If you tried to code more than one item at once beware that it is extremely risky, and if you do get caught there may be no way out. I have found that as far as cashiers go, they don't usually car if it comes up wrong, and women are usually better targets. One time I was coding and was really cocky about it. I had coded a few binders as papermate pens for $1.51. I went through the checkout to the guy who scanned ten fivestar binders through and it came out for like 16 or so dollars, he looked at the screen and it said papermate pens, he paused and then just shrugged and collected my money LOL. Just goes to show how much people care. PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CODING IS TO ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS PAY IN CASH.

7. Laugh to your car. Don't forget that there is a small possibility that you may get caught by the LP. Maybe get a fake plate if you feel it is necessary.

8. IF YOU DO GET CAUGHT. If you get caught just act like you didn't know what was going on and just say that you simply were buying the product and that you had no knowledge of anything. Pretend like you don't know what a barcode is, and you don't know what happened. Just ask if you can pay the full price and hopefully bring the amount of money. Say that you scanned it at the price checker and it came up as a good deal so you decided to impulse buy. Whatever you do don't admit to doing it, as it may be considered fraud.

I would just like to conclude by saying that I am in no way responsible for your actions, and none of the stories told in here were actually true. I'm a filthy liar. GOOD LUCK, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Okay so in regards to the type of printer that will work. I use a black and white laser printer at home. However I had a small portable inkjet canon printer that printed them out on my laptop in my car infront of the store. Pretty much anything will work. It just has to be solid black.

The next question was in regards to returning things without receipts. I rarely did any returning at Wal-Mart simply because their policy was a little tighter than all the other stores. I usually went to places like Canadian Tire or a department store that is similar, usually they have low security and it's easy to do. I don't recommend using your real ID to do returns, use a fake and have several, if the store offers only 3 returns a year get like 10 fake ids.

I no longer have a database of codes as I destroyed it when Wal-Mart almost caught me. I suggest going for expensive sleeping bags and power tools are good as well. Just go for expensive things that people would either not normally expect to be expensive, or just not generally know the price off hand. Also code them as similar names.

As far as formatting the barcode, I used Barcode magic which would output the barcode as a .jpeg. Then I would resize them in Microsoft word and print them off right off in word. I had my template in Microsoft word as well.

Anymore questions?
    Bad ideas. Also: you csn use a hair dryer to easily peel off the sticker later.
    How did you get caught.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump How did you get caught.

OPSEC fail.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Neat
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Usually when they go after people doing this, it's a private detective investigating ORC. You missed that part.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Would it be a good idea to try and barcode ten sleeping bags in one trip? I want to be efficient about this. Or maybe 5 sleeping bags and 5 cordless power drills? That's probably what I'll do. Thanks.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just make a hole load for random things an go put it on everthing buyt just let random ppl buy them for lulz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by bling bling just make a hole load for random things an go put it on everthing buyt just let random ppl buy them for lulz

This is a good one.

Barcode shit all over the store, leave to make a distinct change in outfit, come back and watch/film the reactions when the items inevitably start coming through.
    Originally posted by Sophie OPSEC fail.

Elaborate?.
    Can I barcode a car?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    remember if you got caught doing this they will go to your home and search your computer, printer and any paperwork. remember printers also have hard drives.
    also, they'll look through your trash.
    They'll also look for any clothing/disguises that the suspect wearing at the time of the crime.

They'll also find your Meth.
    Nobody finds my tech.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Nobody finds my tech.

its behind you....
    Not even close, cold cold cold.

Even the drug dogs would have a hard time locating it.
Jump to Top