User Controls

Pedophillia Abroad & Negrophilia At Home; How One Fastfood Chain Presented Itself

this image alone is worth more than the word limit this thread allows.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/can-you-spot-difference

nuff said.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    lol i saw that japanese commercial for some reason
    Originally posted by totse2118 lol i saw that japanese commercial for some reason

it was targeted at pedos and fellow travellers.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

"no lol"
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    aldra wat u fink about it? which do u prefer of the ads?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    LOL Vinny not everyone thinks of noncing when they see pics of kids. Get your mind out of the gutter muh nigga.
    Prometheus Houston
    Originally posted by jerryb LOL Vinny not everyone thinks of noncing when they see pics of kids. Get your mind out of the gutter muh nigga.

thats due to your lack of familiarity with japanese culture.

why else would the little girl be standing between the legs of that man, with her cute, prepubescent ass brushing against his crotch.

lets hear your rational explaination.
    Originally posted by Wariat aldra wat u fink about it? which do u prefer of the ads?

when forced at gunpoint, aldra would rather fuck an obese abbo mang than looking at the bare and bold pubes of a little girl.

is dat right aldra.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Mcnigs is shite now anyways, no still Fanta, the meals are like £8 for a quarter pound meal and thats before they go large and you always feel like you haven't ate after about half an hour
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator Mcnigs is shite now anyways, no still Fanta, the meals are like £8 for a quarter pound meal and thats before they go large and you always feel like you haven't ate after about half an hour

It has always been crap, I've been to ones in various countries and the head office must have a rule that buns should fall apart as your eating it.

If you want a good burger cook it yourself or find a good mom-pop place.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

this image alone is worth more than the word limit this thread allows.

What is it with stupid asian countries uses "cartoony" shit (with the stupid big eyes) on every product they sell? Man the fuck up chinks!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kawkasian What is it with stupid asian countries uses "cartoony" shit (with the stupid big eyes) on every product they sell? Man the fuck up chinks!

They're a weird bunch, also a lot of Japs have an American culture fetish.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian What is it with stupid asian countries uses "cartoony" shit (with the stupid big eyes) on every product they sell? Man the fuck up chinks!

you would prefer some strong and empowered black woman with the call sign "meatball" advertize for you.

yes ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you would prefer some strong and empowered black woman with the call sign "meatball" advertize for you.

yes ?

I'd prefer a relevant image or photo rather than fucking doe eyed cartoons on everything in the store

Asians are a race of fucking pedophiles
    Originally posted by Kawkasian I'd prefer a relevant image or photo rather than fucking doe eyed cartoons on everything in the store

Asians are a race of fucking pedophiles

and yet this "man" goes to asian spa to seek relief,

6ft + and a 4ft + asian with little girl physique - definitely not pædophilic.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and yet this "man" goes to asian spa to seek relief,

6ft + and a 4ft + asian with little girl physique - definitely not pædophilic.

Asian man doesn't understand that age and height are two different things
    simulated child sex
Jump to Top