User Controls

Hey guys there's this drink going round

Instigator Space Nigga
    Called coca cola I don't know if you've heard of it, but it might be something to look out for.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    put a roofie innit
    I thought you wur gonna say milk with orange and vanilla flavor
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Wake me up when they put the cocaine back in it
    https://niggasin.space/thread/74794

coke used to be as strong as redbull

In 1911, the U.S. government sued in United States v. Forty Barrels and Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola, hoping to force the Coca-Cola Company to remove caffeine from its formula. The court found that the syrup, when diluted as directed, would result in a beverage containing 1.21 grains (or 78.4 mg) of caffeine per 8 US fluid ounces (240 ml) serving.[78] The case was decided in favor of the Coca-Cola Company at the district court, but subsequently in 1912, the U.S. Pure Food and Drug Act was amended, adding caffeine to the list of "habit-forming" and "deleterious" substances which must be listed on a product's label. In 1913 the case was appealed to the Sixth Circuit in Cincinnati, where the ruling was affirmed, but then appealed again in 1916 to the Supreme Court, where the government effectively won as a new trial was ordered. The company then voluntarily reduced the amount of caffeine in its product, and offered to pay the government's legal costs to settle and avoid further litigation.

Coca-Cola contains 34 mg of caffeine per 12 fluid ounces (9.8 mg per 100 ml)

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood When they took the cocaine out they JACKED the caffeine but now its way less. Imagine that FOLX

Reminds me of my uncle used to eat caffeine mints and bawls energy now he's gay 🤷🏿
    BAWLS ENERY oh man that brings me back

Instigator Space Nigga
    I can't remember the name but in the 2000s caffeine tablets were pushed as THE hangover cure in every newsagents/liquor store at one point in the uk.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Goes great with vodka.
Jump to Top