User Controls

Why aren't you playing Rust? (Or Squad)(I'm trying Dwarf Fortress too and it sucks)

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Rust was the last game worth getting into until whatever next best competitive shooter drops.

And although you can trust nobody and its not easy to find people to play with (Thus is the nature of such a game) the creative elements and overall mechanics make it worth playing through solo a few wipes. It takes forever to get good and competent at everything, especially vanilla, and once you do teams add a whole other element, but I prefer village style because co-habitating can get annoying.

I want to play Squad but I am broke and from the looks of it, looks to be graphically impressive and also the next elements of a shooter I am looking for. PUBG is still probably always going to be a top 3 favorite game for me but I am always looking for that kind of gameplay whether it be perfecting PUBG or perhaps Battlefield-like although I haven't taken Battlefield seriously in like 10 years.

Dwarf fortress always interested me but much like RTS I feel like the games of overhead or strategy or cause me to think too much without enough action I naturally seem to play less. Sandbox and simulations can be great fun though, I got through the tutorial but not much farther.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    been trying out the latest build of 7days, similar to rust but less focus on pvp

I don't like what they did with progression
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    PC can't run it well

I'm pretty cracked at rust though
    I've been playing tf2 and Minecraft
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tf2 hit a new record for players this summer and you can't even land a single hit with the grenade launcher or figure out how to play spy or medic am

Let's gGet it gamerz
    Been playing wesnoth with fona and rabbi , rabbi doesn't play well with others or I would invite you fuys.

Hey you guys wanna play weel do our own match.

Wesnoth
    Originally posted by totse2118 PC can't run it well

Those are the two best games of all time if you ask me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I beent playing Starfield but the Cyberspunk 2077 2.0 patch dropped a couple days ago and I decided to try that out and oooooh shit they changed it up so fucking much. Itemization is completely different, clothes do basically nothing now except hide your SHAME, and progression has been completely revamped in just about every arena (with the exception of story progression, which is a shame, because Jackie we hardly knew ye).
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Wesnoth

WEEEESNAWWWWW

i'm trying to unlock all the class weapons in tf2

I also play dawrf fortress but I'm waiting for adventure mode to come out. I have a sheep fort
    https://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Sheep
    oh and I made a fort over a river and it's very epic

Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix

migrants spawned on the ice right as it was melting, the graveyard is starting to fill up nicely
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra been trying out the latest build of 7days, similar to rust but less focus on pvp

I don't like what they did with progression

I tried but couldn't get into it for longer than like 10 minutes holy shit it sucks compared to Rust. Perhaps play a more PVE focused Rust.

Originally posted by totse2118 PC can't run it well

Yeah the fact its a pretty game helps alot, but it shouldn't take much to run. I'm on an older rig and everything runs okay and looks decent on medium.

Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Been playing wesnoth with fona and rabbi , rabbi doesn't play well with others or I would invite you fuys.

Hey you guys wanna play weel do our own match.

Wesnoth
    Interesting

Originally posted by Meikai I beent playing Starfield but the Cyberspunk 2077 2.0 patch dropped a couple days ago and I decided to try that out and oooooh shit they changed it up so fucking much. Itemization is completely different, clothes do basically nothing now except hide your SHAME, and progression has been completely revamped in just about every arena (with the exception of story progression, which is a shame, because Jackie we hardly knew ye).

Single player games though...even from Bethesda when these titles come out I feel like its similar to why I don't watch movies, it all looks predictable and slow ttk and I dunno. If there are decent physics that is always entertaining though. Goofing around with physics never get old. But I feel like I need satiate some sort of fast paced twitch competitive nature, like a quick game of Halo Infinite Snipers.

Originally posted by totse2118 WEEEESNAWWWWW

i'm trying to unlock all the class weapons in tf2

I also play dawrf fortress but I'm waiting for adventure mode to come out. I have a sheep fort
    https://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Sheep
    oh and I made a fort over a river and it's very epic

looks dope good job
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Smoil
    Not playing Rust bc its got a steep learning curve and kb+m on the edge of my bed is not comfy
    Also soloing for 10 days only to get raided by a dude named GoochBreath while im at work is pretty demoralizing lol
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yall wana play wesnoth its free RTS game

when u get it SAY SO AND ILL TELL U THE SERVER WEER PLAYING
    I hate getting offline raided on rust so I usually try to make my base strong enough that nobody bothers raiding it because it would take a massive amount of explosives

If you don't have enough layers they will just rocket or jackhammer through the door or any stone walls I think it's like 2 rockets which is cheap

You gotta make it deep enough that they will think no way I'm gonna make my sulfur back raiding this guy

But usually by that point I have a box of guns and piss off everyone around me as they see me scurry away to my compound and they start to fuck with me or build right next to me

If I had a better computer and people to play with I would try to do more advanced stuff but meh

The electricity and garages and new railways and boats and industry seems cool but holy fuck that game is a massive time sink spending hours to get fucked and lose it all

As long as you have BPs you're aight but it's hard to get into a groove of being on a server and catching up to everyone else
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A College Professor yall wana play wesnoth its free RTS game

when u get it SAY SO AND ILL TELL U THE SERVER WEER PLAYING

k umma practice first tho

Originally posted by totse2118 I hate getting offline raided on rust so I usually try to make my base strong enough that nobody bothers raiding it because it would take a massive amount of explosives

If you don't have enough layers they will just rocket or jackhammer through the door or any stone walls I think it's like 2 rockets which is cheap

You gotta make it deep enough that they will think no way I'm gonna make my sulfur back raiding this guy

But usually by that point I have a box of guns and piss off everyone around me as they see me scurry away to my compound and they start to fuck with me or build right next to me

If I had a better computer and people to play with I would try to do more advanced stuff but meh

The electricity and garages and new railways and boats and industry seems cool but holy fuck that game is a massive time sink spending hours to get fucked and lose it all

As long as you have BPs you're aight but it's hard to get into a groove of being on a server and catching up to everyone else

Yeah it really is, but when I first played it after like 5 years I just played solo until I had kinda learned all the new stuff they added (still haven't played with the livable boat update) and then you can kind of make it a game of "If I spend enough time and make it annoying where either nobody will bother to raid or they will get very little payoff" like you said they need to assume they will be wasting sulfur.
    i found some screenshots of me being epic in rust

get raided KID
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Im so glad you're alive but vidya games are as boring as everything else in the world and do NOTHING to dissuade intrusive thoughts. LMK when they affect my central nervous system more
    that's why you're supposed to get fucked up and then play shitty games where you can destroy sober people and feel good about yourself. MUH DOPAMINE!!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by totse2118 that's why you're supposed to get fucked up and then play shitty games where you can destroy sober people and feel good about yourself. MUH DOPAMINE!!

I used to murder all takers in mario kart and super smash at DA TRAP DAT RAP D ATRAP DATRAP
Jump to Top