User Controls

THE FUCK IZ GOING ON ILLINOIS? NO BOND?

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    This no bond/bail shit is fuxking GARBAGE.

literally the first article i read today is about how 2 different meth heads.got caught with meth while burglarizing/theaving a house or some shit, and they IMMEDIATELY get out no fucking bond or anything

FUCK THAT

ive worked my whole life and always kept bond money unless i was strung out to the gills and if i wouldnt have spent a whole fucking 12 months locked up in atl county i wouldnt be the person i am today

all this is going to do is increase the amount if streey walker/zombies and is straight fucking bullshit.

im pissed the f off

fuxk pritzker fuck illinois im gonna move to a multi hundred acre farm and never go to the city again ever. hopefully by the time im 67 i have at least a few hundred thousand saved to take me to my 80s or 90s.

shits wack yo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Yeah IL is a stupid fucking state, even it's shape is stupid as fuck. I hate it there, hopefully Wisconsin is better
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Yeah IL is a stupid fucking state, even it's shape is stupid as fuck. I hate it there, hopefully Wisconsin is better

its chicago, i blame everything on what the italians call, chi- where ca- I go- shit.

no wonder its full of drugs and literal shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I remember we were talking about this when it first got proposed, policy had some ridiculous 'progressive' name too
    Originally posted by aldra I remember we were talking about this when it first got proposed, policy had some ridiculous 'progressive' name too

sorta like the child protection act that inhibits a lot of computer shit under the guise of protecting children

more laws are never the answer, well not NEVER, but very rarely.
    he's being fucking retarded, there's no 'purge law'

he's referring to the 'SAFE-T' act in Illinois (I think), which among other things:

- removes the requirement of bail from many felonies including kidnap and assault, meaning they'll be released once charged
    - compels police to not arrest but issue citations for anything but a class A felony

Originally posted by aldra LOL.

Cops are also ordered only to issue citations, not arrest, for anything but class A felonies.

LOL.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse its chicago, i blame everything on what the italians call, chi- where ca- I go- shit.
    That's why my taxes are so high they're fucking me out of rent money
    Instigator Space Nigga
    That bond shit is crrrazyy money making typical 'musical bullshit, as long as you don't rape anyone and get caught drug dealing or spit in a policemans face, your getting a walkout till your court date.

I was caught on camera with a blade and tried to hold up a liquor store and it was blatenly obviously me but I refused to do the identity check (what do you call it where they make you stand in a line or whatever) and had to they let me go the morning after they caught me...the plain clothes cops were pissed off when they were giving me a lift back to my house....and I was free to get my shit in order for 6 months before I went back to court.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i love american politics

what an experiment

i mean i don't love the fact that it's essentially human experimentation on an entire state's population, many of whom did not consent. that's ethically dubious. but i love that we get to see how this plays out. never change, america. forever the globe's petri dish beautiful melting pot of cultures and ideas.
    Originally posted by Meikai i love american politics

what an experiment

i mean i don't love the fact that it's essentially human experimentation on an entire state's population, many of whom did not consent. that's ethically dubious. but i love that we get to see how this plays out. never change, america. forever the globe's petri dish beautiful melting pot of cultures and ideas.

leave it to hts to see the light in a shit sitution

never change

or change idc
    Originally posted by Meikai i love american politics

what an experiment

I want to fuck you. And I'm sober right now.
    10/10 Game.
    Theyre starting the same thing in LA on october 1st. The amount of time i spent in court and unable to get certain jobs because of piddly little bullshit chargesā€¦. It kinda feels now like i just committed crimes in the wrong decade.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'm all for OR or a signature bond for dumb shit but for a burglary that's kinda fucked up. I know Kentucky would definitely need some money or some property on something like that but that's a whole different beast. Getting locked up in a commonwealth is a motherfucker.
    Originally posted by Instigator That bond shit is crrrazyy money making typical 'musical bullshit, as long as you don't rape anyone and get caught drug dealing or spit in a policemans face, your getting a walkout till your court date.

I was caught on camera with a blade and tried to hold up a liquor store and it was blatenly obviously me but I refused to do the identity check (what do you call it where they make you stand in a line or whatever) and had to they let me go the morning after they caught me…the plain clothes cops were pissed off when they were giving me a lift back to my house….and I was free to get my shit in order for 6 months before I went back to court.

robs a liquor store at knifepoint šŸ˜‚ what a fuckin nigger move šŸ¤£
    I wonder how many people you could kidnap before they stopped releasing you without bond
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    okay prison state ypu can't afford to lock everyone up unles you want to pay double in taxes also crime should be legal and the justice system is gay

That's why I live in Cali where we're free and I have a cats room
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 That's why I live in Cali where we're free and I have a cats room

thats what i should do with my empty bedroom!
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Theyre starting the same thing in LA on october 1st. The amount of time i spent in court and unable to get certain jobs because of piddly little bullshit chargesā€¦. It kinda feels now like i just committed crimes in the wrong decade.

bro i spent an ENTIRE 12.MONTHS in stl county for 1 POSSESION CHARGE

how do you think i feel

although i wouldnt change it for the world because i wouldnt be who i am today
    Originally posted by Instigator That bond shit is crrrazyy money making typical 'musical bullshit, as long as you don't rape anyone and get caught drug dealing or spit in a policemans face, your getting a walkout till your court date.

I was caught on camera with a blade and tried to hold up a liquor store and it was blatenly obviously me but I refused to do the identity check (what do you call it where they make you stand in a line or whatever) and had to they let me go the morning after they caught me…the plain clothes cops were pissed off when they were giving me a lift back to my house….and I was free to get my shit in order for 6 months before I went back to court.

m8 did u get ur 200 bucks or whatever faggy currency you have
Jump to Top