User Controls

Project Zomboid is a nigger game

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    how do you get a weapon
    can't fucking kill zombies in a zombie game wtf
    I got a good run going with a tin foil hat woman THE ZOMBIES ARE A CONSPIRACY MAAAAN!!! THEY ARE HOLOGRAMS WE ARE LIVING IN A VIDEO GAME SIMULATION TRUST ME THIS TIN FOIL HAT BLOCKS THE GOVERNMENT BRAIN WAVES I CAN SEE THE TRUE REALITY UNBLOCKED BY SIGNALS!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I keep thinking I own it but it's not in my library
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I also immensely dislike this game, but I want to like it. I want to like it *so bad*. I'm just trash. Skill issue. I need 2 git gud.
    Okay I have a run going
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I kinda like it. I definitely want to like it more, or rather want it to be something slightly different than it is. Base building, farming, and heavy RPG mechanics are inherently at odds with an infection/death system and like endless gank opportunity that make is essentially a roguelike. Like it’s retarded to bother using a bunch of relatively deep systems just because they’re so time inefficient in a game where the average run lasts a few hours
    fuck this fucking game

i got infected so I went shooting to clear an area, missed every shot, lost my car keys

i'm really bad at the combat

i like the cooking system, you can make some pretty stacked stews with 4 types of beans and a bunch of hot sauce, beer and crackers with a boulin cube tossed in

reminds me of SS13
    you should be able to put vitamins and pain killers in your soup and then bottle it up and slurp some ghetto all healing soup tonic instead of water, also booze.
    i got another run going
    i think i'm gonna make it this time

Lanny Bird of Courage
    420 literally blazing it niiiiice
    WOOPS

MY HOUSE I WOKE UP IN A FIRE AND HAD TO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW AND I BROKE MY LEG AND GOT CAUGHT ON FIRE

the entire neighborhood, all my loot gone

I ain't dead yet! but I can't walk. Also the power just got shut off :S
    i'm so pissed fuck this game

fuck microwaves, never using them again
    ^what my house used to look like

what it looks like now but at least i'm still alive. My gun case, hammer and stack of planks didn't burn. But all my nails did.

I live here now
    is it multiplayer or single only?
    theres multiplayer
    when I opened the game for the first time it had a big warning saying to only play on whitelisted servers and I just saw they added a way to conceal guns and balanced more PVP in the multiplayer or something.

i haven't checked it out yet but the videos i've seen are pretty cool
    I might get it next time it's on sale, it scares me that it's been in EA as long as 7days though
    Originally posted by aldra I might get it next time it's on sale, it scares me that it's been in EA as long as 7days though

this video is 11 years old. Apparently they lived next door to a british terrorist that blew himself up and the cops locked down their building to search for bombs 3 days before the game was supposed to come out and all their laptops and data was in the apartment, and the laptops got stolen another time. They are cursed but seem way more on the ball than Project Pimp or Pimp Studios team for 7days2cry

it's pretty common for these indie studios to have these massive projects and they just make a living working on these retard games. They are trying to be like the dwarf fortress guy
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I might get it next time it's on sale, it scares me that it's been in EA as long as 7days though

Might get a 4 pack if you're interested
    the combat in 7days to die is way better imho but I think zomboid is way more atmospheric and feels more like a roguelike
    i fumbled the bag :(

fuck this fucking nigger game
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I bought it, tried to get into it, uninstalled.

Tried again more recently to see how updated it is in like 3 years, and it glitched and hung up on the tutorial like twice and that was enough to make me uninstall again.
Jump to Top