User Controls

Crippling depression support thread

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Who else is sad and shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    meh, since I sobered up I mostly just don't care anymore
    Originally posted by aldra meh, since I sobered up I mostly just don't care anymore

I feel like I can't just settle for apathy though.
    Kafka sweaty
    You both deserve to feel awful.
    I’ve been depressed for so long that I don’t know how it feels to be anything else anymore and I’ve just kind of gotten used to it. I just try not to think about it and focus on making money
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i
    m sad that I have no cookies or weed

anyone wanna buy my nudes uwu

♡∩____∩
    („• ֊ •„)* * *{💞}
    ┏━∪∪━━━━┓
    love u˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
    ┗━━━━━━━┛88 88
    88 ""
    ,adPPYb,88 ,adPPYba, 8b,dPPYba, 8b,dPPYba, ,adPPYba, ,adPPYba, ,adPPYba, 88 ,adPPYba, 8b,dPPYba,
    a8" `Y88 a8P_____88 88P' "8a 88P' "Y8 a8P_____88 I8[ "" I8[ "" 88 a8" "8a 88P' `"8a
    8b 88 8PP""""""" 88 d8 88 8PP""""""" `"Y8ba, `"Y8ba, 88 8b d8 88 88
    "8a, ,d88 "8b, ,aa 88b, ,a8" 88 "8b, ,aa aa ]8I aa ]8I 88 "8a, ,a8" 88 88
    `"8bbdP"Y8 `"Ybbd8"' 88`YbbdP"' 88 `"Ybbd8"' `"YbbdP"' `"YbbdP"' 88 `"YbbdP"' 88 88 gangsters
    88 premium gold suicide account
    Originally posted by Kafka You both deserve to feel awful.

This thread is for men only
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Help me please I'm dying
    i'm rapidly running out of bong resin. After the last scrape the final scrape tyhey are gonna have to scrape me off the pavement nah jk i'll probably just chug a bunch of coffee and chain smoke

wait I have no coffee or nictoine either
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Even my dreams hurt..

Waaaahhh.
    Sad nigga hours
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Ask Doctor for 5mg (start dose) of Lexapro

Work up to 20 cocktail it with 300mg start gabapentin work to 600 morning dose

300 night dose again

You won't give two shits about anything
    Originally posted by Chios Honey Ask Doctor for 5mg (start dose) of Lexapro

Work up to 20 cocktail it with 300mg start gabapentin work to 600 morning dose

300 night dose again

You won't give two shits about anything

Those are bullshit meds I've already been on more than once. I get better shit than that, it just only works so well after a certain point.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Giving up alcohol and taking kra-tom is working wonders for me,
    please write an article about your crippling depression for my ezine it can be the MENS HEATLH section like maxim magazine
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    I have woken up every day and wanted to kill myself for 4-5 years
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Those are bullshit meds I've already been on more than once. I get better shit than that, it just only works so well after a certain point.

you take a med-vacation

medi-cation

1-two days for the ones you absolutely (like other than heart related) dont need to take everyday you can take a few days off so they work wonders when you come back. cheerful
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Mine isn't so much debilitating I just feel like I lost hope that things will ever get better. I'm not suicidal but in the past maybe 10 years I just feel like I don't care if I live or die. I mean I don't want to not be living but I want to have a reason to keep going, I got my dog I guess that's why I have to get up and handle little bullshit business, she's got my back 💯
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I can deal with a low mood and feeling nihilistic and never feeling happy, but the brain fog I get when depressed really screws me up.
Jump to Top