User Controls

Picking off kids behind my local church?

I'm a priest, btw.
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I'm a priest, btw.

fuck off nonce
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You know the difference between a priest and acne? Acne waits until you're 10 to come on your face.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Chios Honey fuck off nonce

Suck my dick nigga, the body of christ, beotch
    Communion wafers are good eating
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Communion wafers are good eating

Im such an old Film Buff that I know that is a line from Saturday Night Fever from Suicide Boy character "Bobby C"
    I can guess about 95% of films I go through the list with in a 3 year release date.

I only had problems with the Tubi and Amazon Prime film list of newer movies. I spent every fucking weekend as a kid at the Double Matinee in my home town. same theater Tom Hanks went to

Once owned by the famous Producer/Director Robert L. Lippert who made classic cowboy films as well as Sci fi like the original The Fly and Vincent Price "Last Man on Earth"

I thank the 50 cent Matinee with a cutout of the Saturday/Sunday Paper's coupon.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    god bless your soul OP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert L. Lippert

He was the inspiration of the film "Matinee" with John Goodman but they never used his name. for legal reasons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._Lippert
    Originally posted by Chios Honey Im such an old Film Buff that I know that is a line from Saturday Night Fever from Suicide Boy character "Bobby C"

Um I have no idea what the fuck that is, I just came up with that myself
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Um I have no idea what the fuck that is, I just came up with that myself

He tells Tony's brother (a Priest") "I know this girl who's so religious ... she says she likes the taste of communion wafers!" "Communion wafers are good eating, Fatha"
    Communion wine on the other hand is awful. It's like if you mixed grape juice with everclear
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I'm a priest, btw.

Cool, you can live in the rectory.

Wave goodbye to homelessness.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Cool, you can live in the rectory.

Wave goodbye to homelessness.

Priests take a vow of poverty so it's like one step above homeless
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Communion wine on the other hand is awful. It's like if you mixed grape juice with everclear

wow. I was only a catholic for like 2 years just to fit in with the other catholics in the area I lived in.

raised Protestant (First Presbyterian) which was really chill until it got weird with our Minister leaving because the PCUSA bought out PCA. they're the Gay Flag waving liberal ones.

PCA was wayyy more conservative but still not pushy. just you couldn't be a female minister let alone a gay one.

just how I was raised. we only had communion once a year around Easter or family when you got married.
    The Presbyterian today is not the same from 1980s.

1982 I think the PCUSA (Presbyterian Church of USA vs America (PCA) was a huge style change.

Reverend were now called Fathers or Pastors. I would still go. went with my mother a few Sundays and a mid week. but it wasn't the same growing up.

the house was packed with mostly 65 year olds on up. only about 15% were young people like me. we had Fellowship class and bible study. but no weird ball busting shit.

the numbers dwindled under the new change out but the age groups were mostly under 65 now. like 30ish with kids
Jump to Top