User Controls

Delicious povertydrink:

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Ingredients:
    Milk
    AND
    An ungodly amount of sugar, vanilla extract, and orange extract (like way, way more than you'd think you need for a coffee mug volume of milk).

Anyway I have been drinking this whenever I crave something tasty and it tastes as you would expect: like a creamsicle. It's fucking dank. This probably shoulda gone in half baked, but fuck you niggas.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    orange extract? doesn't that get chunky? that's fucked
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra orange extract? doesn't that get chunky? that's fucked

Err, orange essence, maybe? Idk man, I think it's just oils, no acids to denature the milk proteins or whatever. Just imparts a delicious orange flavor. The issue is actually that it's fairly immiscible in milk. To fix that I dump it and the vanilla extract over the sugar and add the milk on top of that, stirring as I go. *shrug*
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I do not like this drink
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by totse2118 I do not like this drink

You are broken. It tastes like a creamsicle. ITS TASTY.

YOU ALWAYS DO THIS YOU ALWAYS THINK MY UNHOLY KITCHEN CONCOCTIONS ARE VILE BASED ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THEIR MANUFACTURE BUT THEY'RE GOOD THEY'RE SO GOOD YOU'RE JUST LIKE PEOPLE WHO SAY "OOO DON'T SMOKE METH THEY MAKE THAT SHIT WITH BATTERY ACID" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    it does taste like cream cycle im not gonna lie
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    That sounds fucking foul, pull yourself together.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster That sounds fucking foul, pull yourself together.

ITS A SWEET TREAT FOR THE KEEDS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai ITS A SWEET TREAT FOR THE KEEDS

GODDAMNIT SHIT, DONT TURN THE CAMERA LIKE THAT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Milk?

And you think you're poor
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by frala Milk?

And you think you're poor

hahaha it's so fucking expensive here in cannuckistan, but it's less expensive than buying creamsicles so it's povertydrink afaic
    I tried an orange creamsicle energy drink before, think it was a Reign. Was fucking gross.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I tried an orange creamsicle energy drink before, think it was a Reign. Was fucking gross.

ngl that does sound gross. energy drinks should just stick to their default flavors instead of trying to get creative. experimentation in that space rarely results in good things. monster assault notwithstanding.

but like i mean this is literally just milk and vanilla which - when warmed, anyway - makes for a fairly traditional non-alcoholic nightcap. all i'm doing is adding a bit of orange flavor to that, and keeping it cold. 😤
    Originally posted by Meikai ngl that does sound gross. energy drinks should just stick to their default flavors instead of trying to get creative. experimentation in that space rarely results in good things. monster assault notwithstanding.

but like i mean this is literally just milk and vanilla which - when warmed, anyway - makes for a fairly traditional non-alcoholic nightcap. all i'm doing is adding a bit of orange flavor to that, and keeping it cold. 😤

Honestly I find any adults who drink milk to be kinda sus
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Honestly I find any adults who drink milk to be kinda sus

>he doesn't have strong bones

ngmi through the harsh winter smh
    Originally posted by Meikai >he doesn't have strong bones

ngmi through the harsh winter smh

You don't have strong anything, being a housebound neet and all. Your muscles are probably close to atrophy.
    cream cycles are actually cheaper than milk it's like $7 for a milk vs $5 for a box a BOX of frozen yummy

or just eat nothing

Originally posted by Rape Monster You don't have strong anything, being a housebound neet and all. Your muscles are probably close to atrophy.

makes penetration easier 👍🏿
    makes penetration easier 👍🏿

Just tell her not to wipe after shitting
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by totse2118 cream cycles are actually cheaper than milk it's like $7 for a milk
    Bro where are you getting milk from it's like 4.50$/gal in IL
    yeah because American goberment subsidizes fucking everything which is why HFCS, milk, eggs and shit are way more affordable in USA

when I lived near the border people used to go to the USA to get groceries because despite the gas cost and whatever you still end up paying less in the end when shit like cheese is less than half the price

Jump to Top