User Controls

Tree blocks road

Instigator Space Nigga
    https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/live-updates-fallen-tree-blocks-8767171

Motorists are being warned to avoid a major road in North Staffordshire due to a fallen tree. Traffic between Cheddleton and Leek cannot pass after the tree came down on the A520 Cheadle Road just past St Edward estate.

An eyewitness has reported that bus services are unable to run with the road is shut in both directions. It is believed the tree fell at around 2.30pm as North Staffordshire has been battered by heavy rain.

Traffic monitoring site Inrix says: "A520 Cheadle Road in both directions partially blocked, slow traffic due to fallen tree between East Drive and the railway bridge. TAffecting traffic between Chedeleton and Leek."

More to come.
    Damn that motorway gott FUCT up

Lemme know what happens bromo I'll be praying for you
    Riveting
    HoY fUUUuack , my asshole ITS BERNING ITS BERNING #LilSportysHomeLife♤. WE NEED TO HAV DA KWEAN FIND AN ALTERNATE ROUTE FOR OUR delegates TO REACH SPAM CITY

PRESS ANY KEY TO PROCEED
    This is terrible.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    This wouldn't have happened if Trump had been president.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I blame this on climate change and sudden death syndrome.
    Frothy Yung Blood
    Riveting conversations here.
    Biden’s america
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'll be sure to avoid that motorway thanks for bringing that to my awareness
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Fuck your mothers
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/live-updates-fallen-tree-blocks-8767171

More to come.

Lol every winter in Frisco and nor cali

OMG news
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Y'all need some rednecks, they'd pull out their chainsaws and have that shit cleared. Cut in sections and hook it to a massive 4x4 and pull dat shit out of the way. Just hold dem boys beer and get out of the way.
    Originally posted by jerryb Y'all need some rednecks, they'd pull out their chainsaws and have that shit cleared. Cut in sections and hook it to a massive 4x4 and pull dat shit out of the way. Just hold dem boys beer and get out of the way.

Polecat would be one of the first ones there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    The tree probably didn't get it's 27th booster
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Polecat would be one of the first ones there.

All the rain and storms this summer we've had tons of trees down. Have to hand it to the power company if across power lines and county crews clearing it pretty fast. Also farmers on my road will push it out of the way with a tractor so traffic can flow.

Polecat could have got a winters supply this year just along the roads, folks be happy to let ya saw it up on their property.
Jump to Top