User Controls

Ready to move on...

Dirtbag Houston
    Past the basics of hacking. Now I'm looking for other resources but don't want to waste time on materials that are no longer relevant or go over things I already know. I prefer books/ebooks than courses/tutorials if anyone has suggestions.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hacking is just making things behave in a way they weren't meant to so it's a function of understanding how they work. learn a programming language, learn about common network protocols (the CCNA handbook is a good place to start), learn about your operating system and try out other ones.

if you just want to do pen testing and attack sites install kali or parrot, learn to use things like nessus and metasploit

if you want to play at being sophie and write malware you'll need to learn a language, learn in-depth about the platform you're targeting (stuff like privilege separation, memory protection, sandboxing and virtualisation etc.), a bit about cryptography and a lot about the habits of the people you're going after
    Dirtbag Houston
    I'm specifically interested in website pen-testing. I've done networking, python and learned about metasploit. Some cryptography but not in depth.
    yeah I haven't gone too deep into that, mostly just scanning with nmap and nessus to make sure nothing's exposed that shouldn't be and that everything's relatively up to date considering I'm usually on the other side of it.

if you want to go beyond vulnerability scanners you'd need to look at the target application's code if you can, get familiar with a sniffer like wireshark and maybe try some fuzzers out (come to think of it you can probably leverage them with AI now). doubt there are many books that'd help you there because it's starting to get too specific
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    You should ask Sophie….oh wait, you drove him off here.

never mind Irma
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    I was talking to this girl I met yesterday, she uses it as a remote for her DVD player or something. She's tryna get me to help her hack this game we both play but I'm not invested enough in it anymore. I legit had to put up with this snake from my past telling me about her dead cat as if she never sided with my enemy. People really do take advantage of my civil nature.
    Dirtbag Houston
    I don't see myself ever writing malware but that may be an issue, if I don't think like a hacker.
    it's not like it's mandatory, it's just profitable right now

https://github.com/Lanny/ISS

if you're still intent on taking down the site see if it relies on any vulnerable dependencies or functions
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Hackerman Reporting. Join my secret hacker club, we don't do a lot of hacking, we mostly complain about stuff, also, no girls allowed.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    You need to have a github to know how to hack someone, said no real hacker ever.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra it's not like it's mandatory, it's just profitable right now

https://github.com/Lanny/ISS

if you're still intent on taking down the site see if it relies on any vulnerable dependencies or functions

Seeing as Lanny has his personal github linked to this site and his info on the subscription to teh host, if he gets compelled by a court to provide records on something and gets a gag order he should pl;ay along or face career ending obstruction charges. Who in their right mind would go down for some random hacker that posted about hacking high profile targets? If Lan was planning on making a stand against law enforcement he should have taken measures at the inception of this domain. He bought it on a whim though and solely decided to host a forum on here because we had no where else to go remember.

Fundamentally you are responsible for your operational security, consider the admins of websites adversaries in particular, because they sit on all the logs and IPs. Your safety is your responsibility.
    what are you talkinga bout
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Haxxor You need to have a github to know how to hack someone, said no real hacker ever.

This essentially
    Dirtbag Houston
    "In general, the Virgo will avenge their wrongs - but seldom exact a revenge immediately, or even in the near future. For them, the "revenge is a dish that is best served cold". The Virgo never forgets, and will retaliate in unimaginable ways which will happen all too sudden - that too, when their adversary had assumed to be long forgiven and forgotten. When rubbed the wrong way, the Virgo will take all the time to enact a spectacular revenge, which will be silent but impressive - leaving their adversary in a pathetic condition."
    nobody said you have to have a github, that github contains the site's backend code so if she wants to try to hack it like she's said multiple times, looking for vulnerabilities there is the best place to start
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    I searched your fake name and found a million results.
    Always looking down yeah, smiling at the ground yeah.
    Often on my own; the world's just pixels on my phone, but you feel true, thank God.
    Always looking down yeah, smiling at the ground yeah.

Also you can fake Aspergers, pretty easy if you were committed to the con.
    Dirtbag Houston
    "If you have unwittingly hurt a Virgo, you best chance is a long written apology. Beware, no gifts or flowers, please. Gifts will probably be returned, with nasty analysis of your pathetic self. Only with a long letter or email of apology admitting your complete dependency on them, and your realization that they have always been right (as you have always been wrong) will you be able to redeem yourself."
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dirtbag "In general, the Virgo will avenge their wrongs - but seldom exact a revenge immediately, or even in the near future. For them, the "revenge is a dish that is best served cold". The Virgo never forgets, and will retaliate in unimaginable ways which will happen all too sudden - that too, when their adversary had assumed to be long forgiven and forgotten. When rubbed the wrong way, the Virgo will take all the time to enact a spectacular revenge, which will be silent but impressive - leaving their adversary in a pathetic condition."

You're so dense i wonder how you've made it through the years. But go ahead, underestimate forces you have no knowledge of. Not only talking about myself either.
    be a russian hacker today !

Jump to Top