User Controls

Australia Man Defends His Castle With his Cock

A Melbourne man who overpowered and raped an intruder will spend at least four years in prison.

Klay Holland, 32, faced the Supreme Court of Victoria on Tuesday when he was sentenced to eight years’ imprisonment, with a non-parole period of four years and 10 months.

Holland’s victim, Shane Cox, had broken into a unit in Melton in Melbourne’s west in March 2021 armed with a knife and wearing a mask.

He had asked for money and drugs and was allegedly linked to others who had gone to the home to stand over a resident.

Mr Cox, 36, who was high on methylamphetamine, was overpowered by Holland, who was a guest at the home.

Mr Cox was beaten with a baseball bat and was incapacitated on the floor, where Holland then raped him.

His body was found at the scene under a pile of blankets a day later by police, who arrived at the property on an unrelated matter.

He was hogtied, his mouth was duct taped, and his pants were pulled down to his upper thighs.

In March, a jury convicted Holland of one charge of rape, but he was found not guilty of manslaughter.

Justice Christopher Beale described Holland’s offending as premeditated and particularly humiliating.

“Your rape of Mr Cox was a callous, degrading and humiliating act of retribution,” Justice Beale said.

Holland’s mental impairment, time in prison during the pandemic and separation from his three young children were all taken into consideration for sentencing.

Im so proud of you, Australia. You gave up your guns, but you never gave up your spirit.

Discussion prompt: How would you rape an armed intruder that had broken into your home? Would you unmask them first to see if they were cute? What if their butthole was poopy?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    when mr cox meets mr cock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was going to say it must be embarrassing to have your name outed as someone who got raped while you were trying to rob someone. But then i realized he was raped to death. LULZ.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    That's pretty hardcore, note to home invaders, never every invade Klay Holland house.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL

retarded tweakers are immune to knives

he beat the invader with a bat, tied him up and fucked him to death, then threw a blanket over him and forgot he was there

the judge basically said 'I get killing him but fucking him to death was a bit much mate'

guy was probably watching mrdoodleburger videos at the time
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Im so proud of you, Australia. You gave up your guns, but you never gave up your spirit.

Discussion prompt: How would you rape an armed intruder that had broken into your home? Would you unmask them first to see if they were cute? What if their butthole was poopy?

I rape them with a .458 caliber lead enema.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Holland’s mental impairment

raped to death by a meth-addled retard, what a way to go
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I rape them with a .458 caliber lead enema.

calm down keenan
    Originally posted by A College Professor calm down keenan

Fuck off Cahill
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    dudes me if someone breaks into my shit lol

accidentslly become gay because im so mad

yah sounds like somerjing id fucking do and regret for ever
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    real

Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I was going to say it must be embarrassing to have your name outed as someone who got raped while you were trying to rob someone. But then i realized he was raped to death. LULZ.

would be intersting to read the autopsy report.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny would be intersting to read the autopsy report.

Only to a mong
    ↑ illiterated
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ illiterated

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Only to a mong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ illiterated

Upset how's that fridge coming along?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Frank Whoreagain Jig2 Upset how's that fridge coming along?

Vinny only wants the freshest food, even if it probably got transported to his store in a refrigerated truck.
    Originally posted by jerryb Vinny only wants the freshest food, even if it probably got transported to his store in a refrigerated truck.

Everything he eats comes out of a box and goes into a microwave before it goes in his mouth.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Everything he eats comes out of a box and goes into a microwave before it goes in his mouth.

Vinny a man on the go, he ain't got time to be cooking. That rickshaw ain't going to pull itself.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Everything he eats comes out of a box and goes into a microwave before it goes in his mouth.

dont even have a microwave.

microwave is a stupid and inefficient appliance.
Jump to Top