User Controls

NIST FOIA 9-42-R:14

Chios Honey African Astronaut
    5m05s The Second plane hits.
    but the videographer had zoomed into the top of the second tower just above the impact at that very moment not seeing it until he zoomed out.

this is the most high definition of that day. 1080p 60fps from what I understand.
    pretty sharp even on my 4k large screen.

Jews also died that day. so don't blame Jews on Goy

I think much of State of Israel is ran by atheist russian bolshies. not real Jews or just Godless ones.

but more Jews per capita died that day in the buildings. I think I read 59 of the 3000. so 2% which jedis make up 2.3% of the US Population

so that shows a steady number. jedis died on 9/11
    As a Matter of fact, Pete Davidson's Dad was jedi (Obviously) and died in WTC 3 (The Marriott)

Still. did Larry Silverstein get a heads up about them buildings being attacked soon? clearly I witnessed a post months prior but it didn't mean it was linked (at least it didn't seem to be serious much.. even though they tried to make it sound serious). it was just one of those ama im gonna fuck shit up (or group of)

so lets process this. Seems Bush and Cheney both knew about the Sauds paying the hijackers training. the actual Saudi Royal Family. a Cousin of Bin Laden and King Fahd approved the checks (His cousin, she had to have them officially approved)

There is an interview of the late King Fahd smiling and saying "I didn't invent this game" or something close to that. suggesting the Americans started the Collateral Damage term as a game. or as just statistics. just a figure of human fatalities as nothing more than a loss of property.

did Larry get a heads up? I heard the CEO of American Airline and United Airline both sent Larry an Apology. Lawyers would argue strongly against this. showing intent involvement of system failure and costing the companies any chance of winning a civil case.
Jump to Top