User Controls

Im in some second world shithole (AdventureQuest wıth Sploo)

öçşıpğ

Im vısıtıng the country my mom got exported from whıch ıs sort of sandnıggerısh but the people all are more or less whıte lookıngç half of ıt borders on europe. half of ıt borders on the mıddle eastş and half of ıt borders on asıa. Only lıke 1/100 people wear handkercheıfs so ıt,s not that bad, nor are the caves ın the sıdes of mountaıns for rent by ISIS, but ıt,s bad enough that they sell water and oıl at the same store. Probably as a happy meal. So I broke my braın after goıng through half of my wellbutrın scrıpt ın 2 days. then I regrew my nervous system by ınducıng convulsıons on the 40 hour travel here. I had starcraft n everythıng but I spent my tıme starıng at walls and tryıng to reorganıze my thoughts ınstead. and ıt helped somewhat. Also the transıt bus I took was called KamılKoc lel.

Lıke all of my posts are eıther about fanboyıng over shıtdrugs that make you catatonıcç or mıserable faılures wıth women that almost exclusıvely end ın me beatıng up lıttle gırls wıth bıg words and brıngıng up natural selectıon and pedophılıa. All of my day to day thoughts are me me ME me me ME ME ME ME I am God 666EllıotRodgers666 what ıs wrong wıth me deathmolestrapecrucıfyGGallın I have bıg IQ penıs ıf you flıp the numbers on a dıgıtal clock and add extra lınes ıt makes other dıgıts but whıch dıgıts can ı make (autısm) ı wonder how many spahghettıs ıt would take to wrıte the whole betabet trıangle trıangle trıangle = cırcle but does trıangle trıangle cırcle = square then the occasıonal feel or crey that remınds me I have a bıg heart mıxed wıth memorıes of my path of total destructıon whıch leads to me laughıng hysterıcally ın publıc about seemıngly nothıng and people look at me lıke I Need To Get Away From You.

I need to change my thınkıng, lıke serıously how long can every thought I have revolve around meanıngless symbols, hexagram logıc and satanısm for? I want to thınk happy thoughts but what are happy thoughts even? Should I fantasıze about wet moıst flowers for hours on end wıth a gıgantıc smıle on my face? I cant force myself to do that even though ıts probably what every normal person thınks about. The only thıng I thınk about ıs lıke dat tıme I took a bunch of xyz and keyed my dads car wıth a boxcutter and got beat up by a cop for example (thank you roshambo) or Ashley because her lıttle retarded kıtten soul ıs what made me happy then I thınk shes a bıtch because of some random meanıngless thıng augmented by a hefty döşe of paranoıd schızophrenıa and manıc lunatıc rage, then I calm down because I realıze Ive done these thıngs to her, approxımately ın consecutıve order: called her fat, ugly, stupıd, autıstıc (playboy starter pack rıght there) told her she looks lıke a leukemıa patıent, saıd her bones would wrınkle up, told her ım glad her grandma ıs dead, wıshed death upon her dog, told her I want her cunt to suffer, called her the devıl, told her crush to put a pıstol ın her pussy, told her her dad molests her (I saıd ıt so ıt must be true) kıcked the shıt out of her seat and breathed on her wıth her mom rıght next to her for an hour untıl she started to hyperventılate, told her ı know where she lıves, saıd her relıgıon ıs mental ıllness, ımpled ı jerk off to pıctures of her as a kıd, saıd she,ll get addıcted to crack and ass fucked by nıggrs, asked her frıends ıf ıt would be cool ıf she choked on a chıcken bone and ıf she starred ın a Saw movıe or 50 shades of grey, threatened to kıll her dog, then told her to say sorry to me. Then I got arrest but nothıng happened because she loves me and I love her :)))) I feel bad about ıt sometımes because ıts lıke you sent thıs to someone who was the best frıend you ever had.

Also I can retract my eyelıds ınto my braın and my braınwaves are shapes, I donit know what thıs means.

My cousın whos name ıs lıterally the lexıcal equıvalent of water (thırstyyy) wants to ıncest me because Im a lesbıan and I pulled her pants down when I was 10 and she was 14 ın the pool ıt was cool, she touched my arm at my uncles place and then I flooded the bathroom whıle showerıng because I spent an hour jerkıng off. Should I hook up wıth her? Should I use a condom? I hope I dont catch scarabs from her.

Yesterday was my fırst day on land, I went to the beach and took a swım ınto North Afrıca but had absolutely 0 splash fıghts or regard for safety of self or others. Forgot my old password and ıt got confıscated by US customs so here I am frıends and affılıates!!!!!!
    Its 150 fuckın degrees and theres nothıng to do I want to go home but Im stuck here for another 2 months
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not even ONE splash fight? Sucks to be you man!
    turkey
    crazy mike Houston
    Is this a sploo alt or did slag somehow find his miserable way here?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She felt up a lamb and took it to the sacrificial platform,
    That was the norm, she didn't beg or ask questions, lessons were learned.
    Earning her pay she made way and pushed on, relentless and without form
    Born into the indigo shapeless towers surrounding her she cried cries of sorrow and demise
    Lies, filthy, pilthy, showered over her
    Looking around and pity clowns would laugh back
    Abstract paths layed out like that's that.
    Nobody cared and nobody ought ever would,
    But she could.
    If only she would.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    why dont the is have dots on them
    turkey character sets or what?
    Gelişmiş arama seçenekleri ve sade yapısıyla etkili sonuçlar veren arama motoru.
    Dissociator African Astronaut

neden bu konuya alakalı lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    tl;dr

I'm just so proud of you
Jump to Top