User Controls

Resources For Pirating.

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    All of the things a true internet pirate needs on deck! Yarrr!

Author: Aub

Piracy resource:

Note: We’ll be adding more to the list and update the links or add more to keep it fresh

Warning: if your device has a weak Anti-Virus, do not use these sources, otherwise, things like iPhones and Kaspersky or Malwarebytes on Pc works very well, Use Adblockers to be safe from redirects and popups otherwise just close them, i’ll list them below after the website resources have been concluded

Anti virus: Kaspersky and Malwarebytes (Adding more in the future)

Adblocker: Brave search engine (free) and uBlock origin (more in the future)

////////

Movies and anime, as well as other media.

Movies: (paste into search, but use Adblockers for these websites to prevent redirects and popups)

Fmovies.wtf
    movieuniverse.se
    movie-web.app

//////

Anime: (use adblocker and paste it into search)

Currently no good ones, most of them have been shutdown and the last ones are filled with ads

Best one: 4anime.gg

///////

Cartoon: (use adblocker and paste it into search)

Wcofun.org (has a lot of anime as well)

///////

Games: (use iDM with or without cracked to download them, instructions will soon follow after i’m done editing this resource)

Steamrip.com
    Steamunlocked.net (use adblocker)
    Gamdie.com
    Ovagames.com (download parts and setup by extracting first part and then clicking on the setup.exe)
    gog-games.to (same with this one, it guarantees no DRM in games but all the websites listed are all DRM free i think)

////////
    Private torrent sites/trackers...that's it.

..maybe a VPN if you are paranoid.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i use google
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Private torrent sites/trackers…that's it.

..maybe a VPN if you are paranoid.

I need to use a vpn because Australia is GAY

also I have a bunch of torrentleech invites but you need to maintain a ratio
    Originally posted by aldra I need to use a vpn because Australia is GAY

also I have a bunch of torrentleech invites but you need to maintain a ratio

Maintaining a ratio isn't a problem...just leave your PC on, I've got multiple accounts I've had for YEARS with good ratios.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    A boat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats A boat

captain fuckbeard arrr you saying you are down to be a high seas bandit now that you only have one eye??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maintaining a ratio isn't a problem…just leave your PC on, I've got multiple accounts I've had for YEARS with good ratios.

I don't want to waste invites on people who can't/won't
    Originally posted by aldra I don't want to waste invites on people who can't/won't

Understood, I don't either. I wasn't suggesting you give invites out.

the gont in question can wait till they have a sign up period.
Jump to Top