User Controls

wariats kiddie meth

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]

synthetic cathinones fuys
    Originally posted by totse2118

Unfortunately Khat is illegal in the US so I have yet to try it, hopefully if I take enough I'll eat someone's face.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    ya it illegal here too but africans keep smuggling it.

https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/more-than-440-pounds-of-khat-headed-to-canada-seized-at-ambassador-bridge-1.5088069

something like a few thousand kg per year at least that's what they catch i'm sure they don't get 100% of it. Never seen it in my life though and I am pretty chilll with africans and immigrants
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118

Lol I had this in my notifications last night and watched it. Pretty crazy it's illegal it honestly doesn't seem too dangerous in and of itself. I guess it's one of those things I can wish to try but likely never will. Most people I know probably don't even know what it is.
    I want to try betel nuts, man, I get it. Hopefully with the way things have been going with cannabis legalization and the outrage against the almost-Crouton ban in the late 2010s, some of these substances will be reviewed again by the DEA.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I agree, I would say I'm totally for total legalization of all substances but I guess it would probably be better for decriminalization. I personally don't want the DEA trying to tell me what substances I shouldn't be doing..... I'm tryna do em all fuckers!

But seriously shit like this that's a fairly safe (as far as I know anyhow) substance shouldn't be illegal in any manner.
Jump to Top