User Controls

Mexico releases proof of aliens

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    HOLY SHIT
    👽 ✨👽 αℓιєηs ARE REAL!!!! 👽✨👽
    👽👽👽⚔ඞඞඞ | Storage | ALIENS VS AMOGUS
    👽👽👽⚔️ඞඞඞ |︻デ═一︻デ═一︻デ═一|
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It’s most likely fake, there are well known examples of indigenous people in that area from around 1,000 years ago that would make these little mummy figures from either whole human bodies or in the case of these little Pygmy ones, a mix of human and animal parts.

So yeah it’s probably bullshit, but they posted all the data publicly so let’s see what the real scientists say in a month or 2 after checking it
    I do find it to be an interesting cultural artifact that they chose these forms to create. You find similar depictions in ancient cultures around the world. But who knows
    Yeah fuys let's see what the reeeeeeeeeeel fuyentists say fuys JEEEERT
    Cone face snouts? Really?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Fox It’s most likely fake,

I don't think so
    The "aliens" we see are not the real aliens. The military has had advanced cloning technology for decades. Since WWII. They have it down to a science. They grow all kinds of creatures in labs, then use them as entirely expendable pilots. They're not human, so the military can completely bypass all the requirements that would normally apply to human pilots. They give these creatures basic training, then place them into experimental military craft.

You can't even see the real aliens, unless they want you to see them. The real aliens exist in another dimension, but are able to pass back and forth from their dimension to our dimension in an instant. They have mastered inter-dimensional travel. They've been around for millions of years. Perhaps billions of years. Their ships are the same way. These crashed ships they flog around on the Internet are military craft. A real alien ship is composed of pure energy, and is capable of inter-dimensional travel, time travel, faster-than-light travel, and much, much more. It can split into parts, behave as a hive, cloak, and has weapons of fantastic power.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    yah the real circus is getting tossed in the ring now, my brother is trying to go back and get his masters in theoretical phsycis and i was talking to him about it and he was basically saying theres a lot of work and math people should be doing and all this shit thats going on is just sensationaliziong the issue basically

but yah it was funny i was just talking to him then boom this shit comes out today like wtf mexico
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The "aliens" we see are not the real aliens. The military has had advanced cloning technology for decades. Since WWII. They have it down to a science. They grow all kinds of creatures in labs, then use them as entirely expendable pilots. They're not human, so the military can completely bypass all the requirements that would normally apply to human pilots. They give these creatures basic training, then place them into experimental military craft.

You can't even see the real aliens, unless they want you to see them. The real aliens exist in another dimension, but are able to pass back and forth from their dimension to our dimension in an instant. They have mastered inter-dimensional travel. They've been around for millions of years. Perhaps billions of years. Their ships are the same way. These crashed ships they flog around on the Internet are military craft. A real alien ship is composed of pure energy, and is capable of inter-dimensional travel, time travel, faster-than-light travel, and much, much more. It can split into parts, behave as a hive, cloak, and has weapons of fantastic power.

one plausible good theory methinks
    What the elite globalists running the New World Order are going to do next is flog around the news their own craft and creatures, lie and say they're the real aliens, and we must obey them, otherwise we're a threat to national security. They've already started their campaign. It's the last play in the Devil's play book, before The War to End All Wars, the Great Day of God the Almighty.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Hahaha look how stupid beaners are, they let shit like this into their Congress!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Why don't you put that thing in an vagina?
    Loing African Astronaut
    Aniel
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by totse2118 HOLY SHIT
    👽 ✨👽 αℓιєηs ARE REAL!!!! 👽✨👽
    👽👽👽⚔ඞඞඞ | Storage | ALIENS VS AMOGUS
    👽👽👽⚔️ඞඞඞ |︻デ═一︻デ═一︻デ═一|

Someone should have quickly grabbed that alien and thrown it into the crowd.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs

I hope that's m y dad.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I want to fuck that alien
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse yah the real circus is getting tossed in the ring now, my brother is trying to go back and get his masters in theoretical phsycis and i was talking to him about it and he was basically saying theres a lot of work and math people should be doing and all this shit thats going on is just sensationaliziong the issue basically

but yah it was funny i was just talking to him then boom this shit comes out today like wtf mexico

Norenoiie real cirrus like the cloud
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ What the elite globalists running the New World Order are going to do next is flog around the news their own craft and creatures, lie and say they're the real aliens, and we must obey them, otherwise we're a threat to national security. They've already started their campaign. It's the last play in the Devil's play book, before The War to End All Wars, the Great Day of God the Almighty.

basically, i mean that seems the easiest way tocget everyone under one global power nwo style

alien warzzzz
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, the guy who presented them has a long history of faking them

***actually I don't know if he's faking them or if he just really wants to believe but he's presented a bunch in the past that have been proven to be fake
Jump to Top