User Controls

MY moms DJT theory

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    "I heard that the military highest elite eschlons know that the USA has been infiltrated by corrupt marxist deep state entities (we've known this for years) and they asked DT to run for president in 2016 and unexpectedly ended up winning to try and end the infiltration. In 2018 DT signed an executive order that if there was evidence of election interference/stealing in the 2020 election the USA would 'pause' (Something like the USA becomes a corporation not a true republic for the time being, not sure) essentially they (the military) decided to let status quo for the next four years, but they know JB did not win, to avoid a civil war. So the inauguration of JB was for show, to keep up pretense. Apparently, they've known since day 1 what happened during the election. Weird theory, not sure if it is true but these pictures make think it could be. It is the same for all of North America, the current administrations know their ship is sinking and will destroy/burn all they can to the ground. I think things are gonna get pretty intense over the next year.

Why does the military wear metals and rank for DT but not Biden? "

wut u fink fuys???
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    because one time Biden tried to eat one because he thought it was full of chocolate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Fucking FVEY faggots talking in codie again?
    piper is a baby boyu
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    bing bong mexico says aliens hello
    my mom is glowing fuys
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    If your mom is schizing about politics you just need to remind her:

Shit matters
    Everyone knows 2020 was full of election fraud...multiple unexplained "problems" and inconsistencies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Chios Honey Fucking FVEY faggots talking in codie again?

Just you fagit
    Originally posted by Chios Honey Shit matters

You don't
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You don't

You dont matter.
    You never did.
    Have you seen Trump's Secret Service detail? They don't go to those lengths for even an ex-President, like Obama or Bush. Trump really is the President right now. Biden is a clone. It's a military sting operation, and there's nothing the traitors can do about it now. The jaws are about to close. Going to be lots of executions for treason, sedition and high crimes. They documented it all.
    Originally posted by Chios Honey You dont matter.
    You never did.

Tell that to the 850 kids in Northern Mohave County who's Christmas will be so much better due the the $50,000 I donated from a charitable trust I manage.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Tell that to the 850 kids in Northern Mohave County who's Christmas will be so much better due the the $50,000 I donated from a charitable trust I manage.

do each one of them get exactly 58 dollars and 3 quart or less than that after administrative fees and other accounting jéwry and sheit.
    if i get 58 dollars for x-mass i'd be very wealthy.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do each one of them get exactly 58 dollars and 3 quart or less than that after administrative fees and other accounting jéwry and sheit.

It's a donation to a toy run that raises money for kids in this area. It's not the entire amount that will used for kids dumbass.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's a donation to a toy run that raises money for kids in this area. It's not the entire amount that will used for kids dumbass.

thats nice of you. out of pocket or you organized it for drop offs?

I give what I can and even what I can't really afford to St Jude. If I skip a month I give at least 50 bucks.
    Gigi made 50 toy bears for the children hospital I took her over to a couple years back. we had to sterilize each one in the drier for 15 minutes and use sterile wrap for each one because some children have cancer and some in burn wards.

other people give, Speedy. it's nice to do. keep up the good work

I just don't tell people i"m doing this. Not sure why you did. or maybe I mentioned it to show I'm not a fucking heartless fuck people think they can tag me as.

expect no pats for good deeds and modesty is the best rule to giving.
    I'v risked my own life pulling over for strangers with a broken down car to aid. and even went against my best judgement of pushing a car out of a dangerous situation denting my bumper.
    Originally posted by Chios Honey thats nice of you. out of pocket or you organized it for drop offs?

I give what I can and even what I can't really afford to St Jude. If I skip a month I give at least 50 bucks.

Can you comprehend what you read? I clearly said it was a donation from a charitable trust that I manage. I disbursed the funds to a local family MC that is also a 501c3. They do a toy run (not to be confused with the national Toys for Tots sponsored by the USMC) to benefit local underprivileged kids in in Northwest Mohave County Arizona. They will use the funds to supplement the money they raise every year on the annual toy run they have held for the last 16 years.
Jump to Top