User Controls

The Turducken Discussion

Bradley Black Hole
    I think I can do this. It's literally a fatass butterball turkey, seasoned, oiled, entrailed, etc.

& then u do the same for a chicken I guess?

and a duck?

I am considering (due to lack of ducks here) just shoving some bacon into it.

I'm kinda hungry honestly but it's 944 so I'm kinda fucked.
    Bradley Black Hole
    it was suggested to me to just jam a turkish game hen (basic like a partridge, pheasant or grouse except farm raised) in place of the duck I can't get
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    meat blasphemy
    Its a gigantic pain in the ass.

Which may appeal to you.

Because youre gay.

I tried it only once but with a butterflied turkey breast, and the turkey was tough and rubbery by the time the chicken was cooked, and the duck fat didnt render so there was just this this strip of blubber in the center.

Chicken tastes like fucking nothing without fat and fire.

If i do any fancy holiday cooking this year, itll probably be beef wellington bc my mom makes it really well and my gfs parents farm has geese. id kill a goose but idk if i have the heart to throat fuck it with corn feed before i do.
    Cooking anything inside the cavity of a bird is pointless and potentially dangerous.

The traditional stuffed turkey/chicken is now recommended to be cooked separately and THEN stuffed inside it for presentation to avoid under cooking (or overcooking) disasters.
Jump to Top