User Controls

I don't celebrate womens day

felonious_monk Yung Blood
    Do you know WHY? Not because I hate women. I think women are equal to men. I don't celebrate womens day because if I assume soneone's gender, or even realize that gender exists, if I know there is a difference between left and right, up and down, blue and red, water and land, flora and fauna, seagulls and ravens, sparrows and geese, crows and pigeons, sharp and flat, wood and steel, curved and straight, if I REALIZE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN SOMETHING then I am a misogynist and a rapist and a racist, and ignorant, and some sort of monster. THATS WHY I'M NOT CELEBRATING WOMENS DAY. YALL ARE FUCKING TRIGGERING ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MISOGYNISTIC PRO TRUMP BULLSHIT. WOMEN ARE WAY BETTER THAN MAN AND GENDER DOESN'T EXIST.

Post last edited by felonious_monk at 2017-03-09T08:13:40.606117+00:00
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    by acknowledging that theres a such thing as womens day, you are already celebrating it, the only difference is whether you celebrate it with utmost joy ..... or utter scorn.

the first rule of NOT CELEBRATING WOMENS DAY IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT WOMENS DAY.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No one should celebrate womens day. It was invented by commies.

PS

OP is an SJW faggot cuck.
    What the fuck is women's day
Jump to Top