User Controls

You ever just kill a faggot?

Loing African Astronaut
    You ever just see some fuckin faggot walking around so you just fuckin kill them?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes I have killed a homosexual in justified self defense based on the DA's decision to not indict me.

IDK if he was a faggot he was more of a guy who wanted to be with my tranny and she was with me, and he wanted to Stand or Die me and died from his own knife while I was fishing on a dock where he found me in upper wisconsin.

They said it was justifiable homicide and my lawyer told me I need to take down the Zombie Facebook page of him (I went on like make a zombie.com where you can take photos and it zombifies them in a fake ass cartoon manner and madeh im another facebook page claiming he wasn't dead he was just in the cemetery LOL, i added everyone on his now defunct facebook friends list)

LOL my lawyer said knock that shit off

so i did after like a month :( fun fact if you use tor basic police can't figure out whose making fun of who on social media.

Did I kill him cuz he was gay? No. I killed him because he slashed me in the fucking head while I was fishing and I had no idea who he was and popped it back into him four times LOL then I found out the whole thing was on supermarket camera which was the basis of the reason to not indict me since he was seen pounding on my door on my neighbor's security camera and trying to kick it in and then found me on a dock and cut me in the face.

LOL that was one of the most beautiful moments of my life, except after it happened I grabbed my back pack and fishing pole and left the other two fishing poles which I never got back. I asked my lawyer if we can appeal for the return of the knife since technically it's kinda mine isn't it lol He wouldn't
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    It was her ex from 20 miles away that couldn't accept she was dating "Some white nigger from Milwaukee" as he expressed in 2,000 text messages over the month before he decided to take matters into his own hands lol

bro u can't make this shit up, like lol, then in the paper (cuz I bought it and laminated it to put in my mom's house on the wall but she put it away the next day) "so and so died unexpectedly." lol

bet
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
Jump to Top