User Controls

Poll: Which way do you wipe your butt?

Which way do you wipe your butt?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I'm a guy and I always have wiped down.
    Down and off, not up and on.
    I don't even know how to wipe upwards. If I tried I'd probably end up with shit all over my back.
    Not even sure if my arms work like that.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    you are a disgusting human seriously
    Dial-up Yung Blood
    I've wiped up before… It's really stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dabbing should be an option.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I use a biden
    its like dude from that show where they play park rangers or whatever said sometimes its like a marker and you keep wiping its still there, you wipe till gone or you get wariat nuts. you literally created your own bacterial sti. welcome to hell
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    an anal watering
    Instigator Space Nigga
    In all my 37 years I never realised people were supposed to go front to back till recently.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I guess this is a place where I can feel right at home. I'm the same way, I couldn't wipe my ass going upwards it just feels unnatural, I don't see how anyone does 🤷
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I guess this is a place where I can feel right at home. I'm the same way, I couldn't wipe my ass going upwards it just feels unnatural, I don't see how anyone does 🤷

anyone that wipes into their nuts its a hard goofy and i stand on that
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I guess this is a place where I can feel right at home. I'm the same way, I couldn't wipe my ass going upwards it just feels unnatural, I don't see how anyone does 🤷

anyone that wipes into their nuts is a hard goofy and i stand on that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    If I do a sticky shit I try to use the shower to wash it off wherever possible.

Fona when I was at your place I was still recovering from some godawful Irish oyster food poisoning.

That, combined with American fast food, and you wouldn't have even been able to mentally process some of the craps I took at your place.

Like a volcano of clay.

Goddam.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse anyone that wipes into their nuts is a hard goofy and i stand on that

Well I hope no one wipes their shit into their nuts, I definitely don't wipe it into my balls
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If I do a sticky shit I try to use the shower to wash it off wherever possible.

Fona when I was at your place I was still recovering from some godawful Irish oyster food poisoning.

That, combined with American fast food, and you wouldn't have even been able to mentally process some of the craps I took at your place.

Like a volcano of clay.

Goddam.

thats the American way!!!!1111 your a natural citizen now WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE WOPPER
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I tried figuring out how to wipe towards the sky and torn my rotator cuff.
    thank god
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you gotta make beep boop credit card reader sounds
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't eat so shitty that I don't have solid dumps, so what I do is ball up the rag and just dab my asshole with it and if it's unclean front ot back but most of the time this doens't happen
    taint to tailbone

Or just the baday bc if u turn it up to the highest setting it fills ir ass with water n ur turds float around like a lava lamp
Jump to Top