User Controls

Flat tire

My all turrains BFG are bald got 50 or 60k on them ( that's miles, for you yanks ). Literary one has a leak and I've had to PUMP AND SLAM it up in the morning. And I keep thinking THIS BALD SUMBITCH IS READY TO BLOW and here I am reinflating it every couple days

Literary I'm being a cheapskate like jigaboo and buying some used pieces of shit because my van is in pretty bad shape and honestly I'm in the market for a smart car.

If I get a car my van will hardly get used, just for camping, I'll probably drive it once a week to keep everything from degrading while I think about getting rid of it.

Im not a haggler so I paid 70 dolers a pop for used tyres but I'm not complaining cause new good ones are about a thousand buc for a set of 4 online, plus install
    stealing means you get things for free
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Im not a haggler so I paid 70 dolers a pop for used tyres

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Flex seal new tread
    help yourself with these tutorials.

if these dalits could do it then i dont see why you cant.
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 My all turrains BFG are bald got 50 or 60k on them ( that's miles, for you yanks ). Literary one has a leak and I've had to PUMP AND SLAM it up in the morning. And I keep thinking THIS BALD SUMBITCH IS READY TO BLOW and here I am reinflating it every couple days

Literary I'm being a cheapskate like jigaboo and buying some used pieces of shit because my van is in pretty bad shape and honestly I'm in the market for a smart car.

If I get a car my van will hardly get used, just for camping, I'll probably drive it once a week to keep everything from degrading while I think about getting rid of it.

Im not a haggler so I paid 70 dolers a pop for used tyres but I'm not complaining cause new good ones are about a thousand buc for a set of 4 online, plus install

retread RT tires. half off
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Go with the used tires, perfectly fine as long as they are not to old or dry rotted. Tires laying out in the sun degrade faster.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Literary I'm being a cheapskate like jigaboo and buying some used pieces of shit because my van is in pretty bad shape and honestly I'm in the market for a smart car.

Hard to find a used piece of shit that is simultaneously a smart car.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hYPNOTIZED MINDz pRODUCTIONS
    hzp
    Whats that supposed to mean monsiuerr , kodie much?
    it was all the letters not capitalized :/

i thought you knew what it meant
    Wow that was pretty dumb I shoulda got new tyres instead of buying some old junk crap.

These piece of shits induce vibrations above 60 , over 70mph is quite sus. Delaminated this morning on i5 S near Lebec. Coulda been super sketchy if ripped apart on da grapevine

Honesty I only have myself to blame , for listening to Jigaboo Johnson and buying cheap tires. Fona tried to warn me not to be a cheapskate but I thought I was smarter well that's the last time I don't listen to Fona

I'm pretty heart broken about the body damage to my fenderhole too, but I digressed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Flat Tyre aka Biggie Falls It was a much more innocent time, a time that almost seemed to stand still.
    This was still three to four years before the jews would run their marketing campaigns to get the normies hooked on smartphones, so society wasn't yet corrupted.
    There was ZERO judeo-anti white propaganda, or transgenderism and sodomy studies in public schools.
    The shopping malls and restaurants hardly had ANY NIGGERS at all.
    I was one of the very few people back then with an HD camcorder, had I have taken the effort I could have really taken off on youtube, although I don't think they allowed high resolution uploads back then.
    My county was still innocent and had that "small town" feeling, it wasn't yet urbanized and full of outsiders and shitskins.
    Technology was still very primitive too, back in 2009 web 2.0 was only in its infancy so most websites used a lot of CSS and XHTML, also FORUMS were still relatively popular back then, it was glorious.
    It's insane how much everything has gone to shit since then, the 2010s truly was the worst decade of all time.
    It's even more insane to sit back and realize just HOW MUCH MORE fucked everything is going to get as soon as HMDs become mainstream and most of society is engaged in the metaverse.

By 2029 I fully expect to see adult men walking around with their 7 year old boyfriends who are dressed in nothing but a chain dress with a ring around their penis and balls and a silver object inserted into their anus.
    The president of the United States will be an obese transgender nigger on a wheelchair.

It's honestly quite baffling just how much things have declined since 2013, it's almost as if the kikes and their communist lackeys were planning this all along and went into total overdrive around that time … oh wait!

I don't blame smartphones, or technology (fuck ted kasinksy) or even social networks, because the truth is that had those things been around to evolve organically none of this would have happened.
    There is no reason society couldn't be the same today as it was in the 00s.
    The problem is semitic, and with that we need a final solution

Originally posted by Flat Tyre aka Biggie Falls Wuzz happenin yall

I have been pretty busy these days, hence my absence.
    I also have a new thing I do when I get drunk, I sleep naked in my closet.
    I don't know why I take my underwear off when I blackout, it just happens.

Anyways I've been playing Fallout 3 lately and slowly studying music theory.
    I now know the keys of a piano and basic terms and concepts, though I'm not yet at the point where I can design full fledged songs but once I am I plan on starting an Industrial lolicore project inspired by Skinny Puppy's sound that span from MTPI to Last Rights, except that it'll be full of anime samples instead of horror movie samples.

I've been taking vitamins daily now, I can already feel the effects as my hangovers aren't as dreadful and extreme as they used to be, though I haven't been drinking as much lately.
    I also cut vodka out of my diet, it's garbage and liquorfags are delusional.

Once the weather gets nicer I'm going to take my cats on walks and I might sun bathe for minerals and feel good chemicals.

BTW
    I don't really like Russian people or jew enablers like Jutin but I want to make it PUBLIC that I am 100% AGAINST ukraine and fully support the Russian soldiers raping and pillaging ukrainian people.
    I hope Jutin decimates that entire country and reduces it to rubble.

Oh and I started teaching myself German, though I think I should put my main focus on Japanese so I can watch anime without trying to keep up with the subtitles.

Originally posted by Flat Tyre aka Biggie Falls I imagine most of you are incredibly boring in real life, the rest are mentally challenged drug addicts who probably couldn't handle a full on conversation (I'm referring to rat face of course).
    Posters like technologist and mmq are pathetically normie and probably would just talk about their netflix infatuation or how much they hate their jobs.
    I imagine misguided russian and the schizophrenic guy from san francisco would be fun to hang out with, maybe wariat though (no offense) you're kind of normie too and I'm not into fucking middle aged women from polish bars.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Wow that was pretty dumb I shoulda got new tyres instead of buying some old junk crap.

These piece of shits induce vibrations above 60 , over 70mph is quite sus. Delaminated this morning on i5 S near Lebec. Coulda been super sketchy if ripped apart on da grapevine

Honesty I only have myself to blame , for listening to Jigaboo Johnson and buying cheap tires. Fona tried to warn me not to be a cheapskate but I thought I was smarter well that's the last time I don't listen to Fona

I'm pretty heart broken about the body damage to my fenderhole too, but I digressed

that tire probably have another 150 miles on it before it begins to become unsafe for high speed ride.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Cut the strands off and spray layers of flex seal. Smooth out uneven spots with bubble gum.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I got w/e they could have next-day( Sunday ) around there in south LA , which meant w/e the most common Firestone tires in my size are. Wish I woulda planned ahead before getting in a pinch and ordered another set of KO2s but hey what are you gonna do? It's pretty congested down there honestly I saw the firestone parking lot was 90% full and most of the cars triple parked so I did a go-around and literary all these residential streets in the area.. theres cars parked all down both sides and only enough room left in the middle for one-way driving so they got their whole own culture down there on how to get around you have to bob and weave

anyway thats just the culture there you cram in a parking lot with two cars in front of you and three more will pull up behind you while you go in to see if they have any tires for sale, its like that board-game with the parking lot jam but what are you gonna do when your in the city of Angles.

honesty it was pretty cool there i want to go back tho it would be better in a car
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Wow that was pretty dumb I shoulda got new tyres instead of buying some old junk crap.

Those are like new...still holding air good.
Jump to Top