User Controls

What if you develop a new punching technique that allowed you to demolish a car in one strike?

Loing African Astronaut
    What would you do with your new powers, what kind of life would you lead?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Id use it to smash people smoking in public. I'd walk up to them and just smash them and their smoke flat into the ground.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Id use it to smash people smoking in public. I'd walk up to them and just smash them and their smoke flat into the ground.

You don’t smoke?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Loing What would you do with your new powers, what kind of life would you lead?

I would use it to demolish a car with one strike
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This actually happened to my friend my dad worked at AMD and I eat at quacks 43rd
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny I would use it to demolish a car with one strike

I would use it to demolish a bus with two strikes
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra I would use it to demolish a bus with two strikes

The only question is if it will be filled with children or retarded children
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they start out as regular childre
    Originally posted by Loing What would you do with your new powers, what kind of life would you lead?

work at the scrap yard.

junk superpower is only good for the junkyard.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I would use it develop stronger cars and then sell that to BMW an they can do whatever the fuck they want with it.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I would beat my meat into submission
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    zero point energy
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse zero point energy

Pointless Power
    Loing African Astronaut
    Juan Point

John Point
    Loing African Astronaut
    Joint Pain
    Loing African Astronaut
    What if you came up against a guy with a kick that could demolish a truck with one strike, what would you do?
    Originally posted by Loing What if you came up against a guy with a kick that could demolish a truck with one strike, what would you do?

become a dalit ?
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny become a dalit ?

Are you trying to say DE-LEET?
    you heard what i said

Maybe a sandwich probably.
Jump to Top