User Controls

What would your last meal be? *Topical Food & Death discussion*

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks apparently like 6 of these states give you a 20$ option, most of them just give you whatever you want.

The most common choice is Chicken Tenders & Fries with a soda.

Second biggest choice is cheese burger and fries with a soda.

Personally,

I'd ask for a trazadone, a 40 ounce beer ( pretty sure you can't request this. ) 6 fried shrimpies, 2 baked cod, hush puppies, a lemon or lime, extra tartar sauce, a cup of lemonade, and two pieces of buttered rye bread. A small chocolate cookie (1 oreo would be cool) and a milk carton.

Alternatively 100mg of Meth. So I can really feel the death.

what about you?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    steak
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    You already know what the fuck I want

Originally posted by Kingoftoes Context:

Kabul, Afghanistan. 09/07/2023

You and a few of the Taliban are running a road bloackade collecting tolls from passing citizens. One of your fellow jihadists whispers to you "Inshallah tonight will be good".

Later, he finds you in your tent. He gets you to come outside with him, presenting you with the most blindingly gorgeous pipe in all of existence:

That's right, motherfucker. You're about to smoke some of the purest, snow-white, most kick-ass smack you've ever seen in your pathetic life.

He whispers to you "Come, brother, it is not haram because there is no hukum which forbids drugs, let alone 98.5% pure heroin."

Do you hit the pipe with your new friend, or do you reject this potentially perilous product???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    a keg of whiskey
    2x Fish and chips (cooked in animal fat), 2x greggs deep dish meat and potato pies (no longer available), Chicken Tikka Marsala with pillock rice, garlic naan, 1 gallon of homemade vanilla ice cream, 1 box of Snickers ice cream bars, 6 pack of strongbow, 12 pack of Shocktop, 4 pack of Guinness, box of cheap red wine from walmart, 2 boxes of milk duds, 1 demijohn of traditional Summerset Cider (including floaty apple bits) 2 buckets for purging.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A 55-gallon drum of freshly popped popcorn, heavily buttered, with 55 large bottles of standard tobasco sauce, and 55 large cans of the purest most expensive Parmesan cheese that exists.

A party-ball of code red mt dew and another one of ice water from the freshest springs in the world probably from the Patagonia region of Chile.

10 gallons of Red Velvet Oreo Fluff for desert.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    A pint of extra virgin olive oil and a loaf of freshly baked bread. I eat the bread and cover myself in the oil. Either I'm slipping the surly bonds of the COs - greasy and magnificent - or slipping off this mortal coil.
    Kafka sweaty
    Idk if this would all go well together ik I can't finish a three-course meal:

To start raw crab or royal belushki caviar with a kiwi mocktail.

Main would be duck with kimchi sauce and fried rice with onion rings, though I never finish the onion rings. A strawberry daiquiri.

Dessert would be Hovis biscuits with grated cheese, semolina or a Wham bar.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Meikai A pint of extra virgin olive oil and a loaf of freshly baked bread. I eat the bread and cover myself in the oil. Either I'm slipping the surly bonds of the COs - greasy and magnificent - or slipping off this mortal coil.

All that bread is gonna make you sleepy. I'd suggest eggs, bananas, and oil so you have more energy for your rape escape.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I also would like simple chinese food, like general tso's chicken, fried pork or shrimp rice, 2 egg rolls, sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, and six cream cheese wantons, deep fried.

Paul Wozny fatass would want another victim.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Also of consideration would be one of those big ass house salads that come in tupperware for 8$ at the grocery store with good ass sauces and sometimes olives, like a taco salad would be cool I think. Not liek that shitty white people taco salad but shitty mexican taco salad.

Most states have placed limits like "I don't think you can eat 18 mcdonalds cheese burgers, a liter of cola, and two pounds of fries with BBQ sauce" how about we limit it at 20$ (which I think is several states policies now)

but you can buy up the raw ingredients up to 20$ even if you got no money and shit for 20$ you can make enough food to feed four people, or get one fatass bag of shrimp and cocktail sauce with a jug of juice.

Some people are so afraid of dying after 21 years of sitting in a solitary cell trying to extend their miserable existance and then they're just like "Yeah I'll have a cup of coffee and a plate of shitty spaghetti with hot dogs in it."

That's not cool.

IDK if it's true but this one guy with a pentagram on his forehead requested for his last meal to speak to the chaplain, he informs him he wishes to forego the last meal and repent, he wishes to have a King James Bible for the last daily bread he will eat.

He then eats about 1/2 of it mixed with water and instant coffee LOL I love crazy people.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ONe guy asked his 40$ limit be spent on vegetarian supreme pizzas and handed out to the homeless outside of the prison walls in california. Kinda cool.

One lady just asked for a cup of coffee but specified she wanted it brewed not the shitty instant stuff and a little carton of milk to pour in it.

My god. That's a cheap date.

I'd probably stick with my long john silvers (a fish chain like the fish version of KFC in the United States) dinner.

If you want for the days leading up to the execution they'll just benzo you out so you behave like a cow going to he slaughter, but you taking 2mg of real xanax without a tolerance every 4-6 hours, i think that makes a lot of people loopy. They offer this "To combat anxiety in acute suffering prisoners." and make the whole process easier as people with nothing to lose generally are unpredictable, some are repentent, others are high as fuck, some like to eat on benzos, i guess. But it makes u like a hindu cow taking a fatass xanny bar every 6 hours without a tolerance from abstaining from drugs for the last decade.
    12 pack of Sierra Nevada and an order of eggrolls
    benzos are their own beast for sure

red flags do not tamper will kill you if you wd

not like opiates
    Bradley Black Hole
    You know they don't end up withdrawing right? They give it to them in the three or four days before they die if they want to help calm they nerves and shit.
    I don't support the death penalty , but I do support last meals
    Originally posted by Bradley You know they don't end up withdrawing right? They give it to them in the three or four days before they die if they want to help calm they nerves and shit.

this is true yes, would need to be taken for in excess of 3 days i think.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I don't support the death penalty

i do for sure kill all chomos
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I don't support the death penalty

I do.

Originally posted by RIPtotse this is true yes, would need to be taken for in excess of 3 days i think.

death row inmates given benzos in their final days won't develop withdrawal since they're going to be killed by the state, you understand that caveat right?
Jump to Top