User Controls

The quality of immigrants has gone down πŸŒŽπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ§‘β€πŸ§‘β€πŸ§’β€πŸ§’πŸ„πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘¬πŸΎπŸžοΈπŸ‘½πŸ›‚πŸ‘Ύ

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Years ago they were all cool, hard working, skilled and cultured with a good grasp on english.

But these new immigrants are crass, brass, unskilled, timid, they seem like incels or beta boys and they have bad language and now every store has enough of them where they need to find the guy that speaks english to translate and they act like you're the weirdo for not being able to speak Hindi which is more relevant than french in my french speaking country of retards these days

oy vey

and they seem to have a hard time understanding modern systems like I can still smell the ocean water they are FOB as fuck not like the last batch like those hispanics that came here some years ago πŸ€ŒπŸ»πŸ€ŒπŸ»πŸ€ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ top tier
    Originally posted by totse2118 and they seem to have a hard time understanding modern systems

Then why do they all work in IT and are the CEO of google
    I was picking up pizza and the dude could not read or pronounce english at all it was like he was seeing it for the first time
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox Then why do they all work in IT and are the CEO of google

nepotism, and they're a perfect cultural fit for the managerial class
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I think they shower in there own recycled sweat.
    Originally posted by aldra nepotism, and they're a perfect cultural fit for the managerial class

I don't think anyone is putting them in charge of anything
    other previous "loads" of boat people sure but this recent batch is no good SEND THEM BACK
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Fuck immigrants, they suck up all the resources needed by the indigenous peoples.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Fuck immigrants, they suck up all the resources needed by the indigenous peoples.

Yeah the indigenous whites need all the help they can get
    Originally posted by Fox Then why do they all work in IT and are the CEO of google

optics.

the jΓ©ws wanted someone melanin heavy who doesnt chimp out occassionally and these dalits are the perfect choice.

just look at UK.

not one, not two, and if you think three you need to keep going.

f, o, u, r.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor Fuck immigrants, they suck up all the resources needed by the indigenous peoples.

i was born in North America so i'm a native American and in my opinion there's more than enough to go around

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

I mean COME ON IN WERE OPEN
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Seriously though the 3rd and 4th generations of the immigrants from years ago haven't been taught well and are a big part of the the problem.
    Originally posted by totse2118 Years ago they were all cool, hard working, skilled and cultured with a good grasp on english.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thanks.

do you really characterize yourself as having "good grasps of english" ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

do you really characterize yourself as having "good grasps of english" ?

Yes..for one thing I know it should be capitalized
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes..for one thing I know it should be capitalized

why ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why ?

*Why?
Jump to Top