User Controls

Car got broken into

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Opened my door only to see my back passenger window smashed, looked around, well fuck, was it an accident?
    There was nothing to steal, looked around to ask if anyone saw anything.
    A crying couple (chick was pretty hot) so avoided at the time and some Spanish speaking folks.
    The crying couple were also a victim, hotwire attempt.

Insurance is liability only, have to pay out of pocket.
    Police are going to do anything, fucking Democrats.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Door windows pretty easy to replace bro, go to a pull a part and get one. Hardest part usually finding hidden bolts/screws on the door panel so watch a youtube on your make of car.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    #MOVEOVER

for the JOSEPH R BRANDON BULLET TRAIN WOOOO WOOOOOO

SIR!!!! SIR!!!! YOUR CAR APPEARS TO BE IN THE WAY OF THE FUTURE
    whered that happen at
    i bet it was a neighborhood with a bunch of niggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    PIRACY ON THE (O)HIGH(O) STREETS

AVAST MATEY, THAR SHE BLOWS

THE CAR THIEVES BE BEGGING FOR A BROADSIDE
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Hey man good thing you weren't riding heavy or otherwise you would be out WAY more money than you are now XD.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Also Fona this is why you never leave your gun in the car. Known a few people losing one because they thought it would be safe in the driveway.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by jerryb Door windows pretty easy to replace bro, go to a pull a part and get one. Hardest part usually finding hidden bolts/screws on the door panel so watch a youtube on your make of car.

He said it was his back window you non listening faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you allowed to have tannerite where you are? fill the glovebox with it and attach a trigger to the latch

if someone tries to open it they lose both hands and you can argue they were trying to steal your tannerite and must've fucked up somehow
    Fill the car with sewage so they won't want to steal it #LilSportysHomeLife
    I herd they were looking for the rare cyclops whyte boy bussy they gonna break yo window next they break YOU
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats He said it was his back window you non listening faggot.

You have back doors on most cars shithead, never heard of a thief breaking the rear window so kiss my ass.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra are you allowed to have tannerite where you are? fill the glovebox with it and attach a trigger to the latch

if someone tries to open it they lose both hands and you can argue they were trying to steal your tannerite and must've fucked up somehow

lol you will do serious time booby trapping it. Maybe next time don't live in a shithole area.
    Originally posted by jerryb lol you will do serious time booby trapping it.

#freedumb
    Originally posted by aldra are you allowed to have tannerite where you are? fill the glovebox with it and attach a trigger to the latch

its more fun to link the door handles to high capacity capacitors that turn on when locked.

those farad strength caps.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by jerryb lol you will do serious time booby trapping it. Maybe next time don't live in a shithole area.

It's a plausibly deniable booby trap: you don't admit you rigged it to blow, you blame the fact that it blew up on the retard trying to get into your glovebox. Might work. I mean, probably not worth it for the damage it'll do to your car, but if you just wanna blow a homeless nigga hands off and get away with it then it's a solid plan.
    Originally posted by jerryb lol you will do serious time booby trapping it. Maybe next time don't live in a shithole area.

yeah lol, I wouldn't personally roll the dice on that one but

Originally posted by Meikai It's a plausibly deniable booby trap: you don't admit you rigged it to blow, you blame the fact that it blew up on the retard trying to get into your glovebox. Might work. I mean, probably not worth it for the damage it'll do to your car, but if you just wanna blow a homeless nigga hands off and get away with it then it's a solid plan.

if it's legal you could argue it wasn't a booby trap, they just tried to steal it out of your glovebox and mishandled it, maybe they were smoking or something. maybe you leave some half-burned cigarettes in the car. you'd need to design the trigger in such a way that it'd be completely destroyed though, because the fire department would sure as shit look for it
    they are VERY illegal lol the government is gay, if they even suspect you did something like that they will freak out.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra yeah lol, I wouldn't personally roll the dice on that one but

if it's legal you could argue it wasn't a booby trap, they just tried to steal it out of your glovebox and mishandled it, maybe they were smoking or something. maybe you leave some half-burned cigarettes in the car. you'd need to design the trigger in such a way that it'd be completely destroyed though, because the fire department would sure as shit look for it

The issue is tannerite is only legal in the places where it's legal because it's made from 2 ingredients that are completely inert until mixed and sold unmixed. And even once mixed it's relatively stable (as explosives go). I don't think a cigarette can set it off? Not an expert though. I just know it's shock sensitive - s'why people shoot at it. I was thinking you could claim they tried to bash open the glove box with a hammer because it "sticks sometimes". Something like that.

But you'd need to explain why you'd pre-mixed the tannerite and stored it in your glovebox...
    oh lol you can't ignite it with a regular fuse either, guess that's off the table
Jump to Top