User Controls

Muh corporate welfare

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    lol tax money well spent in my opinion

except taxes are gay and so are you for paying them and bitching like a pussy instead of doing something GET ACTIVE
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by totse2118 lol tax money well spent in my opinion

except taxes are gay and so are you for paying them and bitching like a pussy instead of doing something GET ACTIVE

Mr. Beat gang rise
    i have seen a few of his videos but don't really follow him much

muh youtube recommended
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    That moment when politicians use monetary policy in order to secure their re-elections, but instead of "fixing" a recession they end up only postponing it while simultaneously making its effects more drastic.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs That moment when politicians use monetary policy in order to secure their re-elections, but instead of "fixing" a recession they end up only postponing it while simultaneously making its effects more drastic.

That feel when economic participation
    jerryb African Astronaut
    OK here is the trick, have a bunch of kids, one parent works a kinda low pay job, other parent works for cash. The tax man will send you a big check each year. Added benefits, you may qualify for free medical and other shit.
    Originally posted by jerryb OK here is the trick, have a bunch of kids,
    Lost me here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Lost me here

In the tax refund biz kids=money. I think the child credit about $2k per kid and realize these type of folks always have a bunch of kids anyway.
    Originally posted by jerryb In the tax refund biz kids=money. I think the child credit about $2k per kid and realize these type of folks always have a bunch of kids anyway.

2k for a kid?!? I'll take it! Gimme those tax dollurs, Uncle Sam!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs 2k for a kid?!? I'll take it! Gimme those tax dollurs, Uncle Sam!

May be TLDR but here is an example. I knew a guy that would get a different job every year and only work for a few months and I finally figured him out. There is a sweet spot in earnings where you get the max refund. So he would get all his taxes he paid in back, get earned income credit and another child credit for his 4 kids.

Nigga was getting between $10-15K refunds every year.
    do you have to make the kids or can you just kidnap someone elses and force them to work
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Ha Ha for real I think there is a limit on kids you can claim and get more money so I have known people in the past borrowing kids. Basically you claim you supported them that year and they lived with you. Hillbillies love beating the gov and getting free money.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I'm gonna need you to get to the point. But fuck Elon Musk, and Bernie while we're at it.
    Originally posted by totse2118 i have seen a few of his videos but don't really follow him much

muh youtube recommended

If YouTube recommended or autoplayed it that's usually a bad sign (Joe Rogan, Lex Friedman, Jordan Peterson...)
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 If YouTube recommended or autoplayed it that's usually a bad sign (Joe Rogan, Lex Friedman, Jordan Peterson…)

i never watch any of those people on youtube
    Originally posted by totse2118 i never watch any of those people on youtube

I don't either but if I fall asleep watching Convo Couch, YouTube will autoplay them all night, sometimes talking about how censored they are. My point is that YouTube tries to push shit like this and their recommendations suck.

I don't even have a YouTube account but I cringe thinking about what my feed would look like after a night of this
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I don't either but if I fall asleep watching Convo Couch, YouTube will autoplay them all night, sometimes talking about how censored they are. My point is that YouTube tries to push shit like this and their recommendations suck.

mine doesn't do that
    I get TF2 videos and history
    Not MY precipice!
Jump to Top