User Controls

Cheapest place that is kick ass

With garage and parking for a bunch of SHIT

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8132-Sterling-Dr-Oakland-CA-94605/24794675_zpid/

lots of room for treasures I'd put a damn hot tub and kegerator out back and kick back and smell the roses
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Never heard of her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I knew some people that bought a plot of land and built their own house on it
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 With garage and parking for a bunch of SHIT

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8132-Sterling-Dr-Oakland-CA-94605/24794675_zpid/

lots of room for treasures I'd put a damn hot tub and kegerator out back and kick back and smell the roses

Fucking 700k for that shit hole

You've gotta be dumb as fuck to live in Cali.
    Originally posted by totse2118 I knew some people that bought a plot of land and built their own house on it
    sWAG

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking 700k for that shit hole

You've gotta be dumb as fuck to live in Cali.

Actually you have to be smart and cool to live in Cali where they have the hottest babes, the chillest restaurants , the greatest Beaches and forests , and top wages.

Keep in mind that Most of the totse greats were Calis

And I'm not sure how that house is a shit hole when it's nice and is in a good spot and has nice views. Don't make lil sporty papa cap in yo ass
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Actually you have to be smart and cool to live in Cali

Looks like you fell for the marketing!

I also knew a dude that bought a plot and lives on a trailer always saying I OWN THIS PROPERTY I PAY TAXES EVERY YEAR ON IT I CAN FLIP IT FOR A PROFIT AND GO LIVE OUT MY DAYS ANYWHERE and he lives cheap and has a nice nest built up and has FU money to spare on new "toys" he even went on vacation to Asia once

he's the dude that told me God is Chinese

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Read all Bible's

Keep it simple stupid

God is Chinese

personally I don't want to have to involve myself in property taxes and having to flip properties and stuff unless I was using the place to generate money like owning a commercial property or an industrial property like I would love to have a setup like Bobs Burgers but then people tell me I can't even keep my place tidy so I would not be able to live in the closet of a store

I always keep the work place clean but im lazy at home okay what can I say

# pound sign
    cut to me getting in trouble with my building for throwing trash in the recycling
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like you fell for the marketing!

Yes the state with the most people is "falling for the market" and PRICES ARE HIGH ALL OVER IN EVERY SMALL TOWN hurrr durr yeah okay it's a big state you foreigner maybe see it sometime before you judge a book by its headlines on tV
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    "Bancroft" is the main street leading up to it.

Killing Zone
    the heart of East Oakland's murder rates and gang violence and robberies on a day or weekly event. it would be worth like 2 million if it was 5 miles north in the same hills.
    just join the right set and hold down your block

are they "gangs" or communities standing up for the right of defending themselves and their families. Legalize rocket launchers
    I wonder if there are Avocado Trees in the backyard along with the roses. like a Haas variety.
    Originally posted by totse2118 Yes the state with the most people is "falling for the market"

Yup! No shortage of dumbos in the Good ol USA...just look at the dementia daniel they voted in for president!

shit, thats some fancy digs. Should invite Dave Chappelle's mom up and see if she'll talk about taking out Patrice Lumumba. unrelated and stuff.
    Here's what you can get in Tejas for (REVISION) $450k...sitting on 31 acres.

https://www.har.com/homedetail/6089-texas-hwy-154-s-sulphur-springs-tx-75482/4225271?lid=7748109

frala Avant garde shartist
    Yeah but it’s in Texas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala Yeah but it’s in Texas

Yup, you can carry guns and shoot people in your yard.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here's what you can get in Tejas for $450k…sitting on 31 acres.

https://www.har.com/homedetail/6089-texas-hwy-154-s-sulphur-springs-tx-75482/4225271?lid=7748109

No one gives a fucking shit, You blue Blooded wanna be Redneck
    Originally posted by Chios Honey No one gives a fucking shit, You blue Blooded wanna be Redneck

OH YOU GIVE A SHIT FORSHORE!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson OH YOU GIVE A SHIT FORSHORE!

Why did you leave the UK back then when shit was still decent for Texas? you always wanted to be a fucking cowboy?
    Originally posted by Chios Honey Why did you leave the UK back then when shit was still decent for Texas? you always wanted to be a fucking cowboy?

For the love of a southern belle! yee whore!
Jump to Top