User Controls

I'm a college student (for the 13th time)

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I've gone into STEM this time. Honestly the basic stuff is hard to grasp for me. I'm too dumb for this.
    If youve taken all the classes offered I'm pretty sure that means you get to be the dean of the school which comes with a nice ass office and a secretary with strong legs in panty hose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    #womeninstem
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 If youve taken all the classes offered I'm pretty sure that means you get to be the dean of the school which comes with a nice ass office and a secretary with strong legs in panty hose

I started this week. I'm the oldest person in my class, as it turns out. I'm a 27 year old grandpa.
    Originally posted by totse2118 #womeninstem

I have a couple of female classmates. I was expecting a sausage-fest. Low-key disappointed.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I have a couple of female classmates. I was expecting a sausage-fest. Low-key disappointed.

If you're into sausage festivals I highly suggest you reach out to the BOUDIN SAUSAGE GANG
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I've gone into STEM this time. Honestly the basic stuff is hard to grasp for me. I'm too dumb for this.

LOL for a second my dylexis saw "A College Professor a 13th time .." and he has multiple crawling under peoples house alts
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I started this week. I'm the oldest person in my class, as it turns out. I'm a 27 year old grandpa.

I was on totse before you passed through your moms bleeding canal
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 If you're into sausage festivals I highly suggest you reach out to the BOUDIN SAUSAGE GANG

Chesa Boudin?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I have a couple of female classmates. I was expecting a sausage-fest. Low-key disappointed.

1. Why were you expecting few females?
    2. Why are you disappointed?

Over here people studying STEM are around 50/50 m/f.

What the actual fuck is up with my english lately...
    Is mike myers §m£ÂgØL?
    Kafka sweaty
    I think I had a mini-stroke.

"Word-retrieval problems for adults can have several causes, such as: Typical age-related changes to the brain. Neurological conditions, such as dementia, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, stroke, or long COVID. Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety."
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    bro u can do it, i got my associates finally and am chugging slowly toward my bachelors, just take like 2 classes a semester thats whst i do otherwise i get wayyyyyy to overwhelmed and relapse and die basically.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I started this week. I'm the oldest person in my class, as it turns out. I'm a 27 year old grandpa.

try 32, but it did make me realize the youths are mostly retarded.

or wait lemme correct that, in math class thats where they are/should be
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what sort of stem
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Kafka I think I had a mini-stroke.

\
    plurakl
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    it’s actually STEAM now…
    yah im majoring in cs go skins
    Originally posted by Chios Honey LOL for a second my dylexis saw "A College Professor a 13th time .." and he has multiple crawling under peoples house alts

Lol, if only! Then at least I would've been useful somehow.
    Originally posted by Chios Honey I was on totse before you passed through your moms bleeding canal

&Totse existed in 1995? That's wild.
Jump to Top