User Controls

OK Kafka, you win

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ok everyone, you know I take privacy seriously on this forum. I have a warrant canary, I've publicly discussed and refused information requests from what seemed to be from LE before, and I've tried to stand up to Kafka's campaign to get me to reveal info about Sophie's PMs. But this time she's come up with a threat so serious, the gravity of which is so crushing, that I have no choice but to cave and reveal Sophie's PM history.

This morning Kafka threatened me and lala that if I didn't disclose the info she asked for, she would start sending me nudes... the nudeclear option. Unwilling to believe anyone would take such drastic action against me I held firm and stuck to my guns. But at ten past nine CT this morning she did the unthinkable and sent me her nudes. I'm still shaking, and lala is in the other room weeping inconsolably over the fact that I saw another woman's boobies. Kafka, you've destroyed my relationship. You've destroyed me. Even our dog is emotionally traumatized by "your" nudes being private messaged to me. As such I'm left with no choice but to acquiesce and reveal Sophie's last PM, which was actually sent to me, shortly before he stopped posting on the forum:

Originally posted by Sophie Ayy, that bitch cray cray and her pussy be nasty as fuq. Ima dip, I don't get paid enough fo dat shiz

So there you have it Kafka, I've done what you asked. Just please stop torturing me and my family.

P.S. if you want to keep sending pictures of dead babies though, that's cool. That shit was hawt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I need to see a screenshot, that isn't proof.
    Kafka sweaty
    Have to be thorough, then I can start my detective agency.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    You can mess with Lanny but mess with frala polecat will fuck you up.
    Originally posted by Kafka I need to see a screenshot, that isn't proof.

lanny can easily manipulate the html codes to make it look like real webpage.
    I demand you post kafkas noods or I'll start sending you mine...again.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I demand you post kafkas noods or I'll start sending you mine…again.

The tits are A+ but I have my doubts they are hers
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lanny can easily manipulate the html codes to make it look like real webpage.

Yeah. Lanny can. But out of respect for him and the family he's starting, I can share a screenshot. And I'm far too stupid to do something like that.

Originally posted by Kafka I need to see a screenshot, that isn't proof.

lmao sophie please don't hate me for sharing this but like this bitch will *not* give up
    Originally posted by Meikai

lmao sophie please don't hate me for sharing this but like this bitch will *not* give up

goddamnit he told you

now I have to clean this up
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I demand you post kafkas noods or I'll start sending you mine…again.

... daddy 👀
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I'll send noodz to everyone!
    Kafka sweaty
    And he could have avoided all this if only he wasn't a coward.
    wEEEEEEL PUGFUCLERS HOW THE HELL ARE YALL DOING!?! eeee EEEEE, eeee EEEEE!!!

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL KROLO PHRED GONTZ

#LilSportysHomelife
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    she sended me pictures of her shitpussy and im underaged please report her to nonce busters

also lmrao imagine copitualting to an alt, couln't be leonardo
    #lilsportyshomelife

HEY HEY SOMEONE STIR THE PAstA SAUCE I DOn'T WANT TO BURN
    Originally posted by Kafka Have to be thorough, then I can start my detective agency.

you got kicked out of mine and now you want to go private LMAO good fucking luck with that

Do you even have PI investigative software? Yeah that's what I thought sorry kid stick to the small leagues and leave it to the pros

https://www.pimall.com/nais/e.faxscrm.html
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm p happy now because I wanted to be a detective when I was a teen and this is my first time doing that.
    Originally posted by Meikai Yeah. Lanny can. But out of respect for him and the family he's starting, I can share a screenshot. And I'm far too stupid to do something like that.

just noticed the subject and the title at the top

good job retard
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra just noticed the subject and the title at the top

good job retard

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you weren't supposed to say anything.
    imagine thinking kafka is a real person another successful plural Dh thread
    dgd nutters on top top shout out to polecat and candyrein

this is just the mik drama all over again i'm starting to notice the pattern you IDIOTS keep falling for it. Sophie didn't leave because Kafka he left because he lost ALL respect that you could all be fooled by such an obvious alt, it destroyed him emotionally that the only community he felt at home turned out to be all retards myself included

Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm what the fuck. You people said there was some forum drama. I like how none of you mentioned that some of you have probably been doing this since 2009 when some of us were LITERALLY IN GRADE SCHOOL

gas them all

this doesn't even begin to cover it. I am seeing A LOT of names… I also found the secret DH2 forums with a few names that remind me of some folx from here. How fucking deep does this go? These people are a menace and should be force evacuated from the temple post haste. LOOK AT THIS SHIT

remember kev vs sophie

folx
    Originally posted by Kev we all love drama up in this bitch, heres my final PM to him.

enjoy, you drama queen faggots:

lets recap, the day i joined this site you had an odd obsession with me. i gave you numerous hints to back off. the reason is i sensed you were a mentally ill fuckup from the very beginning. you didnt get it, you kept trying to get close to me.
    https://niggasin.space/post/1149663
    despite that, you continued acting like some bitch that doesnt know when shes not wanted. i learned you arent technically deficient and you kept insisting with promises to make me a leet haxor, so i did what i almost never do, i ignored my gut instinct and let you get close to me.

what happened? just days onward you accused me of being some mystery man that got your xmpp account without your permission. i tolerated it. then suddenly im under investigation and lose my business. what a coincidence. not once did i accuse you of having something to do with it.

then you accuse me of manipulating and gaslighting you, and ironically accused me of trying to get close to you and fuck you over after you spent a whole year trying to get close to me and ignored all hints to back off. amazingly, i tolerated it and politely dispelled your lunatic ramblings.
    [redacted] you accuse me of starting that thread for a nefarious reason, begin threatening me and playing head games. i finally lost my fucking patience.

and this is the same person who earlier said

against my better judgment, i decided to treat you in good faith and treat all your false accusations and head games in good faith. i kept my word. i told you i would offer you honesty. you offered all sorts of exaggerated promises, kept going sweet on me with assurances that you would never lose patience with my tech-tardation but would be angry at yourself for not instructing me properly and all sorts of sophistry like this.

i gave you my undivided attention for 2 months, what have you done for those 2 months? jack fucking shit. nothing but all talk and no action. we never got past step 0. you ask me to use software i have zero familiarity with so inevitably i cant get anything to work. frustrating as it was, i kept my faith in you and followed all instructions unquestioningly. when we finally get your torcheck script to work, i asked a technical question that you ignored, you just told me to forget xmpp and get on element.io. when your invite code failed, you blamed me for it and flipped out. then you wanted to send me another invite which wouldnt work because github wouldnt accept any of my fucking email accounts. impatient with so much of our time being wasted, i asked if you could just create one for me or let me borrow yours so we can get this fucking bullshit over with already, you never delivered, i asked multiple times, you said you would and never did. this is beyond the ability for such a leet hacker like yourself, to create a disposable email address.

so you spent all that effort for almost a year trying to get close to me to do what? to waste my goddamn time for 2 months? i fail to see what exactly you were trying to accomplish.

why exactly were you trying to get close to me all this time? you never answered this. you say you relate to me but i do not relate to you at all. you are a psychotic fuckup who flaunts his disease (pedophilia) like its something to be proud of.

you are projecting your lonely desperation when you tell me i have trouble making friends. i dont, i have close friends, they may not be ideal but they have proven themselves that i can trust them with my life.
    let me remind you that it is you who so desperately sought the friendship of an anonymous, uneducated drug addict. it is obviously you who lacks companionship but im not your personal therapist.

Sophie 2020-06-04 at 3:23 PM UTC

pathetic

/PM

tl;dr

kafka is a DH persons plural I matched the writing styles IT'S A REAL LIFE WILD PLURALS
    whenever kafka talks about randomly "passing out" in the middle of the day and then coming back later and having no memory yup 100% a plural she is the Dr. Jekyl of Mr. Hyde

Jump to Top