User Controls

Going Blind 😵☔

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Sadly my eye is suffering from a virus and my options are either

1: Deal with excruciating pain forever and lose sight permanently.

2: Have the eye removed and go blind but not have everlasting pain.

This is all really gay and depressing. It's my good eye too.😭

I haven't yet called back to make an appointment to have my eye ripped out of my face because well, it sounds terrible and I'm scared.

If suddenly my posts stop coming I want you to know it's probably because I'm blind and can't see to type or read.

This really sucks. I'm going to miss NIS so much. I doubt my wife will post for me and read me posts.

Love you all,
    Fonaplats
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Get it taken out and start asking people to call you Snake.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    technologist sacrificed her breast to shadow curse your eye

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Sadly my eye is suffering from a virus and my options are either

1: Deal with excruciating pain forever and lose sight permanently.

2: Have the eye removed and go blind but not have everlasting pain.

This is all really gay and depressing. It's my good eye too.😭

I haven't yet called back to make an appointment to have my eye ripped out of my face because well, it sounds terrible and I'm scared.

If suddenly my posts stop coming I want you to know it's probably because I'm blind and can't see to type or read.

This really sucks. I'm going to miss NIS so much. I doubt my wife will post for me and read me posts.

Love you all,
    Fonaplats

:( I hope you'll be ok. Best of luck to you.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You can function fine with 1 eye (though maybe not maintain a driving job).

A friend of mine only has 1 eye and the only downside seems to be he can't use VR because you need 2 eyes for it.

That's sucks though...thoughts and prayers for the fona.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    This definitely sucks, but as jigga noted you can live & still see with one eye.
    Sending positive vibes your way. Sorry bro 🙁
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    can we be pirates NOW???
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Good luck bro but if this is a troll thread then fuck you for messing with my feelers.
    Thanks everyone for all your support. Shit sucks tbh but better an eye ball than a dick ball.
    Or well idk, maybe I'd rather lose a dick ball...
    I did recently submit an application to start a new career in the trucking industry that would have seen me eventually becoming an otr trucker but obviously that dreams cooked.
    Idk what really to do and I'm sort of just avoiding all of it at the moment.
    Trying to figure out how I'll get through the next few months if I proceed with having an eyeputaion.
    Eye really appreciate all the love and will keep you all updated.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Thanks everyone for all your support. Shit sucks tbh but better an eye ball than a dick ball.
    Or well idk, maybe I'd rather lose a dick ball…
    I did recently submit an application to start a new career in the trucking industry that would have seen me eventually becoming an otr trucker but obviously that dreams cooked.
    Idk what really to do and I'm sort of just avoiding all of it at the moment.
    Trying to figure out how I'll get through the next few months if I proceed with having an eyeputaion.
    Eye really appreciate all the love and will keep you all updated.

Get and 2nd..and 3rd opinion before you do anything drastic.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get and 2nd..and 3rd opinion before you do anything drastic.

I can see how that would be a good idea.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I can see how that would be a good idea.

At least the ball is in your court, for now.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get and 2nd..and 3rd opinion before you do anything drastic.

from whom ?
    what is the virus called
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by toilet clogger what is the virus called

he has eyeitis you fuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cytomegalovirus retinitis
    Originally posted by Meikai he has eyeitis you fuck

where did you see that at faggot
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by toilet clogger where did you see that at faggot

I HAD IT MYSELF AND CANT SEE ANYTHING ANYMORE YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK I JUST KNOW FROM THE SYMPTOMS OKAY
    Originally posted by Meikai I HAD IT MYSELF AND CANT SEE ANYTHING ANYMORE YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK I JUST KNOW FROM THE SYMPTOMS OKAY

Thanks
    You're a good man.
Jump to Top