User Controls

OK well it hurts to breath now..

Chios Honey African Astronaut
    And I have to take out my falsies because my gums are bleeding. I think the polygrip has to much zink in it and is making me sick and iritating the gums.

wish I had 55 thousands dollars for full on 4. but I dont. so I have to keep using these shitty partials]]

going to bed now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    some japanese researchers are testing a chemical that causes you to regrow teeth, hopefully it's approved soon and CRASHES THE DENTAL INDUSTRY WITH NO SURVIVORS
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Chios Honey And I have to take out my falsies because my gums are bleeding. I think the polygrip has to much zink in it and is making me sick and iritating the gums.

wish I had 55 thousands dollars for full on 4. but I dont. so I have to keep using these shitty partials]]

going to bed now.

You are dying of COVID, please place your head firmly between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i cast a shadow hex on your very soul
    Why's it hard to breath , the EAST BAY BRUISERS reported smoke in the air yesterday smeeled like a grass fire
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    OP possesses a lot of health problems.
    Originally posted by WellHung OP possesses a lot of health problems.

he ain't gonna make it in the end he will be blaming us for poisoning him
    Originally posted by totse2118 he ain't gonna make it in the end he will be blaming us for poisoning him

Are we partially to blame? Are we his environment that has molded him?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung Are we partially to blame? Are we his environment that has molded him?

if we fucked him up over the internet to the extent his teeth are bleeding that is fucking awesome
    Originally posted by WellHung Are we partially to blame? Are we his environment that has molded him?

No he's a totsefag and a fake one at that fuck fake people

DH'ers at least some are more real than totsefag bullshit
    Originally posted by totse2118 No he's a totsefag and a fake one at that fuck fake people

Why do you say that Peedy is fake? Why don't u like him?
    Originally posted by totse2118 No he's a totsefag and a fake one at that fuck fake people

Imagine an alt complaining about the reality or lack thereof of other alts...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine an alt complaining about the reality or lack thereof of other alts…

Whore you calling Alt, lil bromo

You just insulted a legendary ESPORTS gamer so you lost you're credibility , REAL QUICKheard
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Whore you calling Alt, lil bromo

You just insulted a legendary ESPORTS gamer so you lost you're credibility , REAL QUICKheard

Imagine thinking anyone on NIS has credibility
    A lot ofus do and we have clout too, heard

Just because your not a pillar of you're community doesn't mean you have to go be edgy on the Internet Keenan
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 A lot ofus do and we have clout too, heard

Just because your not a pillar of your community doesn't mean you have to go be edgy on the Internet Keenan

*you're

All credibility lost.

Oh nice edit Emily
    Thanks emily
    Originally posted by WellHung Why do you say that Peedy is fake? Why don't u like him?

he hides behind alts like candyrein its a very sad thing to do while they act all high horse better than everyone and threaten to call the cops on us for being cops when they are probably cops

fuck people like that i'll stab them where they stand

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine thinking anyone on NIS has credibility

hurrrr durr mike metyers told me he sent his fax number to kafka fuys you GOTTA BELIEVE ME
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine an alt complaining about the reality or lack thereof of other alts…

i'm not an alt though this is my new account and everyone knows who I am . I don't try to hide, I don't need to hide UNLIKE OTHERS
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra some japanese researchers are testing a chemical that causes you to regrow teeth, hopefully it's approved soon and CRASHES THE DENTAL INDUSTRY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Imagine it tweaking and you end up growing some massive deformity from it.
Jump to Top