User Controls

holy shit

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i decided to check out gadu gadu again this polish chat network and do a random draw. i came upon a chick who says she is born in the year 08 n her profile so she must be 15 now (barely legal in poland) and her profile says ZB with a devil next to it and under wondering sbout the world beginning nymph and under call me a c*msl*t whatever the fuck that means.
    zb! meaans perverted or horny slang in polish.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Wariat i decided to check out gadu gadu again this polish chat network and do a random draw. i came upon a chick who says she is born in the year 08 n her profile so she must be 15 now (barely legal in poland) and her profile says ZB with a devil next to it and under wondering sbout the world beginning nymph and under call me a c*msl*t whatever the fuck that means.
    hmm
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Wariat i decided to check out gadu gadu again this polish chat network and do a random draw. i came upon a chick who says she is born in the year 08 n her profile so she must be 15 now (barely legal in poland) and her profile says ZB with a devil next to it and under wondering sbout the world beginning nymph and under call me a c*msl*t whatever the fuck that means.

I downloaded gabu gabu its a shit app fuck that app
Jump to Top