User Controls

When you get a chance, thoroughly clean your air vent covers, and remove all the lint, dust and debris...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, afterward you'll notice a 20 to 30% increase in your air flow rate...and you'll be so thrilled that you will feel like you're getting air for free! 👍🤟🤘👏💯
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I've smoked worse for a shittier buzz.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse2118 I've smoked worse for a shittier buzz.

Lol floor weed?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    EVEN WORSE
    Originally posted by ☆$P₳C3🐏🌟👍👌🏻꒰⌐■ω■꒱👍🏿🪐$H33P🐑🌛 This is the pokie of D00M it has a 50% chance of being a strong hit of meth or a 50% chance of being carbonized vomit tasting crap. There is NO way to tell except hitting it. 50% chance that If you hit it you will instantly have zero fatigue, instant dopamine rush and be awake all night feeling the greatest in yourlife and since you only had the 1 hit you will have a very minor comedown that can almost be enjoyable and serena with a nice beer as the sun comes up and a afternoon nap

the other side of the coin is you instantly throw up all over yourself and have a headache all night from smoking paint dust whatever the fuck it was.

DO YOU HIT THE POOKIE???? Y/N

……………………🔥 🔥 🔥
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, afterward you'll notice a 20 to 30% increase in your air flow rate…and you'll be so thrilled that you will feel like you're getting air for free! 👍🤟🤘👏💯

Gotta clean em out every month.
Jump to Top