User Controls

I forgot to tell you guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Remember that Polish guy with like oe or two of his friends who tried or maybe did in a way take over the ukrainian club here? I realized what he did. he fucking has conneects or is a dealer and was supplyig that bouncer the same fucker who cock blocks other dudes for tyoung chicks and left with two teens despsite him looking about 33 last time while i watched from afar in jelousy (remember the thread I made?). last time i shit you jot him and this polish buff dude like boucner at other polish clubs went up to the fucking dj inside the club not smoking area at all but inside the podium where dj was at (smoking rea is upstairs sectio) and fucking got him some shot or drink got two of their own busted out cigarettes in the middle of the club with the fuckig dj also skoking like ot eve i any soking area and put their shit nect to the podium where the dj is at. it seems everyone is doig mephodrone aka mefadrone here now. i always have shit on me but only share in small doses people i think would like some or ask but never offered security shit or notthing and im thinking mybe i should.
Jump to Top