User Controls

Algerian storms apartment in Sweden

Donald Trump Black Hole

An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence.

The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt.

The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife."

Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he had a chance to push the guy off the ladder but waited to get stabbed instead, wtf
    She should have ran in the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife and stabbed him in the side of the head.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra he had a chance to push the guy off the ladder but waited to get stabbed instead, wtf

Seriously, all he had to do was tip the ladder over at the very beginning and it'd be over
    This is what open borders and migrants get you, is fucking shit stains literally climbing the walls to stab you to death in your sleep
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Seriously, all he had to do was tip the ladder over at the very beginning and it'd be over

The guy placed the top of the ladder just out of reach.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The guy placed the top of the ladder just out of reach.

Dude from the window still had plenty of time to get some leverage and knock it over
    Oh wait I see what you mean now
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Dude from the window still had plenty of time to get some leverage and knock it over

Like a broom handle, or something with a hook on the end.
    I would have feigned terror and lured him in and then when he got close enough grabbed him and stabbed him 50 times in the head, neck and shoulders.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The guy placed the top of the ladder just out of reach.

just give the guy a shove
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra he had a chance to push the guy off the ladder but waited to get stabbed instead, wtf

cup of olive oil (heats faster than other oils) and dumped it on his face.
    you see him grabbing something out of the back of his pants area. should have known. 2 years? he brought a knife to the house that his girlfriend just broke up with him. it was premeditated.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I would have feigned terror and lured him in and then when he got close enough grabbed him and stabbed him 50 times in the head, neck and shoulders.

I would have channeled my massive innate qi into my flesh, converting its nature from that of flesh to that steel, and then pummeled him to death with my iron-hard fists. I'd channel raw qi into each blow as well, and delicately, surgically target his pressure points with the flow of qi. My attacks would be equal measures blind bestial rage and elegant flows of energy, perfectly embodying the tao.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The qimen dunjia indicates that my victory against the besieging Saracen is in accordance with the will of the heavens. My being killed or wounded is discordant. My victory is assured.

If he dares defy the heavens and attack me or my guest, I will lay waste to him.

Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Tai Chi while drinking Chai Tea
    jerryb African Astronaut
    12 ga. to the chest would have solved that problem. Of course it wouldn't have been a problem if she wasn't fucking sandniggers.
    guy was meant to have been deported but they never bothered to do it

if the cuck fought him he probably would've been charged with a hate crime
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra guy was meant to have been deported but they never bothered to do it

This is deliberate. Same thing here, they will technically order failed asylum seekers deported, then just never do it.
    Originally posted by aldra guy was meant to have been deported but they never bothered to do it

if the cuck fought him he probably would've been charged with a hate crime

With a posthumous trial and conviction.
Jump to Top