User Controls

my newest idea - Mushroom Butter

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    a plant based butter alternative

Ingredients (for a large-scale batch):

40 pounds (about 18 kg) of fresh mushrooms (e.g., cremini, white button, or shiitake)
    10 gallons (about 38 liters) of refined mushroom oil (solid state)
    2 gallons (about 7.6 liters) of unsweetened mushroom milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
    1 cup (about 240 ml) of mushroom oil (for sautéing the mushrooms)
    Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:

Prepare the Mushrooms:
    Clean and trim the mushrooms as needed.
    Finely chop or use a food processor to mince the mushrooms.

Cook the Mushrooms:
    In large, commercial-sized skillets or cooking vats, heat the mushroom oil over medium-high heat.
    Add the minced mushrooms in batches and sauté them until they release their moisture and become browned. This may take several batches and approximately 15-20 minutes per batch.
    Allow the cooked mushrooms to cool.

Blend the Ingredients:
    In industrial-grade blenders or food processors, combine the cooked mushrooms, refined mushroom oil, unsweetened mushroom milk, salt, and pepper.
    Blend until you achieve a smooth and well-combined mixture. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.

Chill and Solidify:
    Transfer the mushroom mixture into large containers suitable for chilling and solidification.
    Place the containers in a refrigeration area or cooling room to allow the mixture to solidify. This may take several hours or overnight.

Quality Control:
    Conduct quality control checks to ensure that the flavor, texture, and seasoning meet your desired standards.
    Make any necessary adjustments to the recipe or process.

Packaging:
    Once the mushroom butter has solidified to your satisfaction, transfer it into packaging containers suitable for your intended market (e.g., jars, tubs, or bulk packaging).

you would be shocked at how hard it is finding pure mushroom products that aren't infused or flavored folx this market is WIDE open
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Can I skip the cooking step and use magic mushrooms for this
    yes, they don't taste very good though, magic mushroom butter would have to be made totally differently
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by totse2118 yes, they don't taste very good though, magic mushroom butter would have to be made totally differently

Yeah that makes sense, they're better suited for stuff like honey. I've had psilocybin honey before that was fantastic.

come here ewe

Jump to Top